BaT Norcal: 1997 LX450 Factory Lockers (Cars and Bids) (1 Viewer)

Bring-a-Trailer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX450
South San Francisco, California United States
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://carsandbids.com/auctions/KVD5ZPoP/1997-lexus-lx-450
Looks nice! You would probably need to upload more undercarriage pictures if you want a better estimate of value from Mud members. Interior looks great though!

I would be interested in this.. if pricing can be determined here.
It's an auction on Carsandbids in the link above. The seller is not allowed to sell it outside of Carsandbids once it goes live. So you'll have to bid on it there if you want it. My guess is $35-55k, depending on who is bidding and watching the auction.

It's an auction on Carsandbids in the link above. The seller is not allowed to sell it outside of Carsandbids once it goes live. So you'll have to bid on it there if you want it. My guess is $35-55k, depending on who is bidding and watching the auction.
I dont have much experience with carsandbids so i guess he’s stuck if they dont allow him to cancel.

Looks nice! You would probably need to upload more undercarriage pictures if you want a better estimate of value from Mud members. Interior looks great though!
I have personally seen and been in this truck many times. I will ask to have him take more undercarriage pictures. Although its been a california truck its entire life, it is in NorCal and probably has slight surface rust. It’s not dry like Southern California.

This is a nice truck and I like the white on grey and thought about trying to win it. I was surprised looking at BaT for other Lx450 and price is much lower LC. On BAt I’m guessing this would get 28.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom