Parting Out 1992 HDJ81 part out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As the title says I am parting out one of my donor HDJ81s. Please note the Engine, transmission and winch are accounted for.
I thought I would post this thread and see how much interest there is in the remaining shell and miscellaneous parts. I own too of these trucks that I am harvesting parts from for a diesel conversion. when its all said and done I will have a left over 1HDT plus auto transmission and full time transfer case and a strong running 3FE with automatic transmission and full time transfer case for sale, how ever that wont be until mid summer at the earliest.
I am Located In Calgary Alberta and am willing to ship. assuming there is enough interest in parts from the USA I will take down parts requests and as soon as I have enough parts headed for the USA I will do a boarder run to Montana and ship everything from the US side. this will unfortunately mean there will be a delay on how soon your parts arrive but will save everyone money. I am of course willing to ship items individually assuming you cover the shipping.

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

side.jpg

seats.jpg

overheadunit.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry for the late response. Sorry that is long gone. I will be parting out another cruoser in about 2 months though
No worries! Thanks for the heads up and I'll keep an eye out for your next part out!

Is the dash on this one still available by chance?

Hi do you still have the overhead console with compass and altimeter available?

Do you have the auto air temp sensor? Located in the front behind bumper. Thanks?

I need the plastic trim that holds the radio in if you have it please

Pm sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom