For Sale 91 LandCruiser on Volvo Axles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How bout a Trade Rexman?.......i got what u need!!! Portals dont stand a chance......and this will pull the last tooth outa yer ol' ladies mouth right quick :)

IMG_1375.JPG

Last edited:
Ya Brothers And Sisters But No s*** What They Can Do where can Go if Ya seen the Faces On These 2 Today When I Pull Up With a Fj80 To Get Them On Dry Land ,, And Rip Them A New Hole rs

Is this guy a troll? I genuinely have no idea what he is even saying...

From what im gathering......this guys rolling around in his 80 looking for guys and " getting em on dry land to rip them a new hole ". :moon:+:banana: And if thats not consentual......it sounds like some criminal gayness right there.:moon:

Last edited:
From what im gathering......this guys rolling around in his 80 looking for guys and " getting em on dry land to rip them a new hole ". :moon:+:banana: And if thats not consentual......it sounds like some criminal gayness right there.:moon:

:rofl: your analysis is probably closer than I would have gotten. Although, this does limit his pool of potential buyers if they have to swing a certain way...

* for those mudders just getting up to speed- This sale started back sometime in 2014 on pirates board@ $10k and is still holding the longest rig for sale record on mud.* :)

--->had Rexman sold this rig in early 2014 for the recommended $3k and purchased 39 shares of Apple stock Today he would be holding 273shares valued $50,778.00 :)

You speaking mathematics? That may be as foreign of a language to the OP as his vehicle description is to me. I wish him luck with his sale and future investment in Hooked on Phonics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom