SOLD 1989 HJ75 Troop Carrier (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Price: $17k

It’s got 403k miles on the clock and for those that want the KMs it’s 650k. I was told that the engine was rebuilt around 100k ago. It is equipped with a aftermarket turbo. It’s rusty I cannot sugar coat it any other way. The roof is rusty along with some other bits. The frame is solid and the 2h is running strong. Reach out and we can discuss details. Trying to get my HJ61 back on the road and need to free up space. If it doesn't sell I will keep it as it runs well and could be a fun project. Have a ton of extra parts that go with this as well. Reach out and we can discuss your new adventure in this rusty but fun vehicle.

Want to see anything on it please don’t hesitate to ask. I’m an open book on this thing.

974CB00B-3AF7-4CC3-9057-8F6BB15C65AA.jpeg

078E33D0-7287-43ED-9FCB-4220DBF9F04D.jpeg

Last edited:
Deposit received.

Last edited:
Bump buyer backed out

Last edited:

This is the for sale ad from 2 owners ago. A kid from Illinois bought it. I bought it from the kid.

Yowzers... something I hope to never see on my Troopy!! But good on you for being so upfront and GLWS.
I’m not saying it’s a show queen for that reason. It’s a down and dirty troopy. I knew for the most part what it was when I got it. I figured why hide anything and only recoup some of what I have in to it and allow someone to own a fun project. If it doesn’t sell I’ll probably do some more repairs or make it a ute or just use it as is. But I have a 61 with perfect body and an engine knock which driving this troopy actually made me really miss my 61 and want to see it on the road sooner.

bump

Bump. Some additional notes. Has ARB compressor and rear locker. Both function but need to be rewired.

Last edited:
Interested in the Solar window panels. Willing to sell them?
Just go buy some. They are included with the troopy.

Bump For Sale again. Buyer backed out due to financing issue.

Last edited:
Price drop 20k obo

Last edited:
Bump lots of interest. Installed a new higher output alternator.

More pics

1B81D7EE-6CBE-4C59-BD35-31FAA62AC079.jpeg

69EE72A6-1E2C-4EE8-A728-3A0090D946FE.jpeg

FD2EF20F-0923-46D7-B235-3A283A74BFBA.jpeg

Bump $19.5k.

Last edited:
Bump $18k need it gone to fund my 61 rebuild.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom