For Sale 1989 BJ71 LHD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Outside Link
https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/toyota/land-cruiser/2495007.html
With the airbrakes installed you can bet that this poor cruiser made a living pulling 10-20 k trailers daily to earn it's keep . Either carnival or public markets where the 2 most common uses of these in the 80's up to the 90's before they mostly outlawed it in Europe

Here it is on Ebay.
It was for sale awhile ago in Ebay and has been re-listed because he says the winning bidder never paid.

With the airbrakes installed you can bet that this poor cruiser made a living pulling 10-20 k trailers daily to earn it's keep . Either carnival or public markets where the 2 most common uses of these in the 80's up to the 90's before they mostly outlawed it in Europe
I'm curious, because most of the 70 series I've seen for sale in Switzerland have had air brakes installed. Even a 2010 HZJ76... Any reason for this?

I'm curious, because most of the 70 series I've seen for sale in Switzerland have had air brakes installed. Even a 2010 HZJ76... Any reason for this?
Pulling heavy trailers , mostly people in the carnival business or public markets where they have special trailers that are easily 10-15 k lb .

10-20k lbs in a SWB.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom