For Sale 1988 Toyota Landcruiser Fj62 Dallas Tx lowered price (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
Beige
1988 Landcruiser fj62 manual windows and lock. This truck was a 1 owner truck until we aquired it in 2016 . we bought in the carolinas and it shipped out to Dallas mid 2016. The ac and belts had been replaced by the previous owner just before we purchased the truck. The truck had new brakes with Master cylinder replaced by the cruiser man out in North Richland hills when we first got it. We put new tires on it once we received the truck . we also had the suspension gone thru and had it updated to the OME 2.5 life kit. It had michelin ltx we we first got and then updated to 31inch firestone which rode great but would of preferred to go the BFG route. Truck has been serviced here locally or most of work has been done by myself. Over the last 2 years we had the alternator replaced and just recently pulled the original starter off and had it rebuilt by a local starter shop. this was a daily driver upto covid and now is a weekend rig. Its so clean that i am afraid to drive it any more. In the end of 2021 i noticed on a couple of typical landcruiser rust bubbles in the drip rails so i decided to have to professional repaired. I had the frame sand blasted on the places where it had pitting and then shortly after that I decided that I am going to have the whole truck fixed professionally . we had all the glass and trim and lights removed and sanded the whole truck and where ever they was rust we cut out and put in new metal. This truck only had rust in drip rails on the back tail gate and 2 lower doors. the rest of the truck was mint . no major dents at all. This truck is one of cleaness ones i have seen. the project took about 6 months to complete. I tried to replace most external seals and trim pieces with new if i could find them. The back bumper is new OEM and bumper ends. front and back window seals are new oem. Interior is all original and in excellent condition .No cracks in dash. All emissions stuff is still intact and will pass. Has aftermarket bluetooth radio with Focal speakers. The side mirrors are aftermarket but I do also have the orginal chrome ones and they are in very good condition that go with the truck. I do have all orginal speakers and factory radio. There is alot to go over so anyone interested just contact me and we can go over. I have tons of pictures of the before and after. Clean carfax no accidents and clean Texas title. Also have video of truck driving if needed . only reason i am selling is I am doing a 80 series build.
I am asking $40k obo

IMG_0662.jpeg

IMG_0664 (1).jpeg

IMG_7088.jpeg

IMG_6903 (1).jpeg

IMG_0682.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi, is there a place I can see more pics of the engine bay, interior, etc.? Serious cash buyer here.
Happy to have a live chat if you prefer too.
Thanks!
Chuck
Hi Chuck Yes i have lots of pics. Feel free in reach my cell 714-679-7639
Andrew

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom