For Sale Mesa Arizona 1989 Toyota Landcruiser FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
White
1989 Toyota Landcruiser FJ62 with relatively low 174K miles and minimal rust.
A bit of a project but probably has a good upside.
Also - the main reason for selling is I have a few too many other projects and I don’t see getting to this for over a year at least.
For the most part a nice interior. Door panels with no tears or cracks. A good headliner with no tears or sags.
Original dash with no cracks.
Good seats front and back.
Body needs a little work. Front passenger side fender has a little damage. A little rust near one of the mudflaps mounting location and a couple other spots but a solid frame.
Rear lower lift gate needs work or might be easier to replace.
All power windows and mirrors work.
2” Old Man Emu Lift
Front windshield cracked and needs to be replaced. New rear carpet and pad included.
I can take more photos next week as well.
Clean Title and Carfax
$15000 obo

602-403-852two

IMG_6694.jpeg

IMG_6695.jpeg

IMG_6696.jpeg

Could you take a lot more pictures of the exterior all around, interior all around, engine compartment and undercarriage?
How many owners since new? Do you have the original owners manual, bottle jack and tool kit? Do all the electric windows, door locks, power mirrors and antenna work as they should? Do you have the chrome trim that goes on the rocker panels? Looks like there might be some chrome trim missing at the trip rail and the insert for the windshield. Does it have the original engine and transmission? Have either the engine or transmission been overhauled? Do you have the original mud flaps for both front and rear? Do you have the original radio from
1989? Any known issues with the vehicle that you know of? Does the a/c work as it should? Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you. Bob

Good morning Bob and thanks for your interest.
As I mentioned, it is a project but yes, I will take all the pictures you’re looking for by the end of next week.
As I had noted , the power windows do work, and I believe the door locks work, the power mirrors work, but I don’t believe the power antenna, which is original is working, and would need attention. You can use an FG 80 new antenna and switch over the mount which is available.
As far as the AC, it probably needs to berecharge from my experience, but you’d have to check that out with a mechanic as well as the rest of the things you’re looking for.
But the engine runs well, and the transmission does as well.
Yes, it has the bottle jack and tools and the owners manual.
I do have probably all the other items as spare parts that could be available as part of a deal?. Rocker Moldings mudflaps and drip rail trim.
Are you local? You’re welcome to come see it.

Sorry, I missed a few of your questions. I do not know how many owners it had but that can be looked at with a Carfax.
Also, there is an aftermarket radio in it now, but I do have an 89 factory radio as well.

Sorry, I missed a few of your questions. I do not know how many owners it had but that can be looked at with a Carfax.
Also, there is an aftermarket radio in it now, but I do have an 89 factory radio as well.
Thank you for responding and answering all my questions. No I do not live in Arizona and that is why so many questions.
Thank you again,

A few more.
602-403-852two
I do have a new rear carpet and a replacement drivers side seat with no tears.

IMG_8012.jpeg

IMG_8014.jpeg

IMG_8015.jpeg

IMG_8016.jpeg

IMG_8017.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom