Parting Out 1988 FJ62 Western Maryland (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you still have front headlight chrome trim pieces? If so, would love to see a pic of them with the front grill that I see part of in the pics.

Do you have the door wiring harnesses to all doors for power window switches, and the green auto down relay from the inside of the drivers front door?

I do not need the switches, actuators, or regulators.

Do you have the upper rear Hatch? Hopefully not rusty and if it, is it not rusty around the lock cylinder?

I'm in Baltimore so would drive out. Thanks

I think I have a roof rack just like this and I only have one cross bar. Pm sent

Do you have the rear tow hook, retainer plate, and hardware? Looking for this:

Found one on eBay.

Rear-Tow-Hook.jpg

Last edited:
I have a 1988 FJ-62 I am parting out in western Maryland. I purchased the FJ-62 in Arkansas several years ago.

The engine, axles, wiring harness, and brake system have all been removed.

I would like to find a home for the rest of the Cruiser before sending it to the scrap yard.

$500.00 for the Body and Frame

$300.00 for the Transmission and T-case

See the photos...

8SKABX0.jpg
adh3DR4.jpg
Mgtmg9o.jpg
fUE7Szr.jpg

Items sold:

Front Seats
Side Mirrors
Wiper Covers (front and rear)
Rear Headrests

Do you still have the front seat belts, rear windshied wiper system, and some door lock pulls? They can be sent to Herndon VA. Thanks! andrewebriggs@gmail.com or text 7037893795

A pillar grab handle, plus screws and cover over screws please. Two window motors and two switches. Thanks.

How much for the steering box, PM me or email.... also wondering about that 'lower' dash piece sin e you didn't mention it was sold yet.... (toyotaspeed90@hotmail.com)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom