For Sale 1986 for sale 6k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1986 5k (cant seem to edit the subject line) Land Cruiser 250k miles de-smoked, this is not a rust free cruiser, pans are rusting around the edge but the for the guy who has the time and tools and desire can turn it around, not that bad. It is my daily driver but can use some work I had Jim C do the carb, had the rear freeze plug and clutch replaced this year, lift was put on less than 50k miles, engine was rebuilt around 180k, newer bushings in front and some in rear, but steering is not the best, some clunking when turning. I had new carpet and interior done but wish I would have saved my money, not that bad for what I am asking, the headliner is nice. Tires still have some life, home made rack, AC and heat dose work, I have extra evaporator. I will take additional pics soon, as I do not really wont to part with but think it is the smart thing to do as I have a bad back and it is not getting any better working on the thing. I do have a mig and can dig into things but not going to do that. I did spray por 15 in the lining of the headliner when before I had it put in. I also started to diamond plate the panels but did not finish, and the exhaust is new, water pump as well. this is located in Saint Petersburg FL. I am just going to put this out there and see what offers I can get, no rush, please respond by email only, few more pics here Land Cruiser
thanks!

GEDC1233.JPG

GEDC1234.JPG

GEDC1235.JPG

GEDC1236.JPG

GEDC1237.JPG

Last edited:
this should be posted here: FJ60 | FJ62 | BJ60 | HJ61

the roof rust is scary, looks like more rust elsewhere, more pics are needed.

you probably won't get many emails without an email listed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom