Parting Out 1986 FJ60, Dune Beige (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Would you happen to have the Air cleaner Hose to Asv/bsv? The biggest of all the ventilation hoses that connects above the oil cap. Send to 95073 thanks

Upper rear hatch?

1986-Toyota-LandCruiser-FJ60-Dune-Beige-IMG_0492.jpg

Parting out a 1986 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60
  • Dune Beige exterior
  • Brown interior
  • Door cards are excellent
  • Interior seats in good shape
  • Good center console
  • Lots of great interior parts
100+ photos here:
https://sigfridsandsons.com/product/1986-toyota-land-cruiser-fj60-dune-beige-all-original/
Hey guys, i am looking for glass for driver side rear door fj60. Any chance you have? Thanks

I remember getting a email a while back saying he was no longer selling parts. I checked and seller has not been on mud since December 5th 2021. Don't expect a response.

rear seat belt? just need the outside 2

(REally just need the 2 male parts, but I figure I'll have to buy both parts to get it)

rear seat belt? just need the outside 2

(REally just need the 2 male parts, but I figure I'll have to buy both parts to get it)

I remember getting a email a while back saying he was no longer selling parts. I checked and seller has not been on mud since December 5th 2021. Don't expect a response.

Nothing has changed, seller still hasn't been on mud since December 5th 2021.

1986-Toyota-LandCruiser-FJ60-Dune-Beige-IMG_0492.jpg

Parting out a 1986 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60
  • Dune Beige exterior
  • Brown interior
  • Door cards are excellent
  • Interior seats in good shape
  • Good center console
  • Lots of great interior parts
100+ photos here:
https://sigfridsandsons.com/product/1986-toyota-land-cruiser-fj60-dune-beige-all-original/
Can you send me list I’m looking for tan dash board with no cracks. Rocker panel chrome trim, roof drip chrome for drivers side and bottom tailgate hinges and dash bezel not broken

How much for all the door lock cylinders? Primarily need the tailgate cylinder but interested in the rest of them especially if you have the appropriate key. PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom