For Sale SOLD - 1986 BJ70 LHD H55f 5 speed, Creston, BC 6 mi N of Idaho. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_0231.JPG IMG_0232.JPG IMG_0233.JPG IMG_0234.JPG Price reflects condition.
Being sold as a project truck or part out if you wish. 224,000 mi. (361,000km.)
Starts and runs well.
Hardtop roof.
Cruiser was driven 195 miles over two mountain passes and ran great.
ARB front winch bumper, nice shape, no winch, has road lamps.
Power steering,power clutch.
24v with power inverter.
JVC stereo CD player.
Has almost new Goodyear Wrangler tires and rims 31x10.5x15.
5 speed manual shifts great no noises at all. Clutch is good.
4 Wheel drive works well.
Diffs seem fine with no howling.
Engine block heater
Roof rack
Tilt steering
Suspension adjustable seats, nice shape, drivers has a wear hole.
Aisin locking hubs
Dual batteries

Price reflects shortcomings being body rust in fenders/window sills. Still save worthy.
It had been stored under a tree for 4 years.
PO said that head had been replaced and brakes done.

Can be easily imported to US, two forms and 3% duty.
$4500 US or $6000 can.

Caveat: Priced at current condition. If improvements made price will be adjusted accordingly and noted in ad.

Last edited:
You should bring her over to the Flathead and come ride Wild Bill Trail with us sometime
That would be awesome. I don't know to many trails around here. I'm in salmon idaho. But I am an out fitter so the job requires some dirt roads at least.

Oh man, Wild Bill is ridiculous! Shoot me a PM when the fish stop biting and we'll see what that 70 can do!

What a great trip to pick up a fun lil rig. Thanks Bruce for holding her for a few weeks until we could make the trip up. Now we are back in Idaho we have put a few miles on her around the ranch. She runs good. Now what to do first.... Hmmm

Weekly bump - Got all gauges working properly, oil and filter change, wiring cleaned up and interior cleaned up.

Someone buy and save this Landcruiser, don't want to part it out.

Would sell for $4000 US less wheels/tires and ARB bumper.
I know this was a long time ago, but my son ended up with this and the gauges are wonky again. Actually all of the electrical is out. Is there anything you can remember from when you fixed it that would possibly help us? Thanks!

I know this was a long time ago, but my son ended up with this and the gauges are wonky again. Actually all of the electrical is out. Is there anything you can remember from when you fixed it that would possibly help us? Thanks!
You may want to check the fusible link off the positive side of the battery. Other than that I couldn’t be much help. Sorry.
There are schematics and manuals on here for download.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom