For Sale 1986 4Runner Turbo SR5 - Mint Condition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 4Runner
Mileage
Color
Silver
Hi All,

Putting feelers out for my beautiful 1986 4Runner Turbo SR5 with 119K miles. Some of you may have seen this truck on BaT - it did not sell there as reserve wasn't met, but I ended up coming to an agreement privately with the seller.

It's all original - graphics, paint, interior - and is in absolutely stunning condition. It should also be noted that the top has never been removed. My plan was to keep this truck, but I recently purchased a snowmobile and need a pickup to transport it, so I am opting to keep my 80 series and hopefully find a home for the Runner with someone who can appreciate it either as a collectible or an unmolested daily driver. Having said that, I would consider a trade or partial trade for a 1980-1998 Toyota truck (long bed) or 3rd gen Tacoma.

I have purchased all new ARB/OME shocks and leaf springs and 33" BFG K02's to replace the Falken Wildpeaks that are currently on the vehicle. Please note that the new suspension has not been installed yet and all the pics are of the truck with factory suspension still in place.

I took the truck to Toyota of San Francisco for a once-over/inspection, and they noted that the Start Injector Timing switch needed to be replaced (I purchased an OEM part for the replacement) and that there is a small oil leak from the turbo, though not enough that the oil levels deplete to an unacceptable level between oil changes. However, the turbo works perfectly and they told me that though it could be rebuilt it was not necessary. Other than these two issues, the truck is running perfectly.

The truck is currently being stored in the Bay Area while I am away in the mountains for the winter, so I only have a limited amount of my own pictures, but you can see many more from the BaT link above. I'm asking $31,000 here on Mud, but think this truck could easily sell for $34-35K at auction if marketed at the appropriate time. Please PM me with any questions or If you'd like to set up a time to view the truck in person.

Thanks for looking!

Bob
IMG_3459 (1).jpg
IMG_3460 (1).jpg
IMG_3461 (1).jpg
IMG_3462.jpg
IMG_3463.jpg

Last edited:
Start a thread with puppy pics

Did you have the steering wheel wrapped or is that original leather?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom