For Sale 1985 2F with 4speed and transfer case (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GMSilk_Fj60

SILVER Star
Threads
I recently pulled out the motor with the trans and transfer attached... in true farm fashion.

I'm in Central Maryland, USA.
cruiser.JPG

Anybody want the whole thing? I can help load it up as well.

I think $600.00 for everything seems fair but I'm open to offers and/or trades.

these are getting harder to find...hint hint...GLWS

I am located about 10mins north of Frederick, MD on the way to Gettysburg, PA (up Rt.15).

The motor was rebuilt 30k ago by a mechanic at Land cruiser connection/4x4 connection in VA. The odometer is at ~220k.

The back story of the whole truck:
He built it up with all the toys (ARB, lockers etc...) and then moved away from the farm where it was kept. He said It ran well (he wheeled it around VA) up until it was parked out back. It sat for roughly 8 years. The motor still turned when I got it. I bought it as a parts truck to get my daily driver 60 on the road (took the ARB and roof rack, other toys off for my truck). I am robbing the axles and suspension as well.

As my 2F in my DD FJ60 is perfect I don't need the 2F out of the parts pig. The whole truck is being torn down and sold off cheap now that I have all I needed for my cruiser.

PM incoming

That's a good price. Wish it had been available when I was 2F shopping. PM'd ya about a couple of smaller parts.

Pm sent on small item as well.

OK all. The 2F has found a new home! Man, that was quick.
I do have a lot of little items that i haven't even considered being requested. Please let me know what you need and I hopefully can help. There is still almost an entire 60 sitting here.

I have a lot of good body panels like fenders and wheel wells. Id love to see them go. I have all the cruiser glass as well. The tail gate and hatch are OK at best. The interior is mouse chewed so cloth is out. Its a brown interior. If you are local and want to come pick im open to that too.

I am keeping the axles and suspension.

It is a brown interior. Central bezel is in pretty good shape. Dash is pretty good too with only one crack below the DIN port in the dash...

Looking for a cylinder head from a 81-87 2f these I believe were used in both fj 40 and 60. Casting numbers 61040

It is a brown interior. Central bezel is in pretty good shape. Dash is pretty good too with only one crack below the DIN port in the dash...
PM sent. Thanks.

motor + trans + transf has been sold.

I have the steering column, some dash pieces, doors, lower tailgate (the license plate holder is in rough shape), smog pump + smog hardware, glass all around except windsheild.

Reminder pm sent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom