For Sale 1984 FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This has been a great truck but the time has come to let it go. Asking $10,000 it has 178k on the clock, and runs great. This is a west coast truck from Oregon and a true survivor. The chassis is very clean and the body is in good shape, other than a few dings here and there.

Items
Arb bull bar that allows for an 8274 warn winch not included, arb rock slider and side bars, safari snorkel installed but not plumbed to air box. Passenger grab handle installed to dash. 2 inch lift with cool cruiser dog bone shackles, old man emu shocks. 33x10.50 r15 bfg ATs. Changed the third members to ones with 4.11 gears. The only downside is it tends to run higher rpms at highway speeds with the 4 speed. Aussie locker in the rear. Newer brake lines front and rear, one newer caliber. New seals in the front. Desmogged and has electronic ignition. Power antenna. After market radio and added rear speakers. Water proof seat covers with pockets in the rear of the front seats color black. Added 62 style mirrors and have the originals that came with the truck. Towing package with bumper flush mounted connector plug. Interior is in good shape except for tear in front seat, and had to replace rear cargo carpet with some from my house. The dash top is perfect has carpet cover over it, a bit cheesy but protects it. Head liner in good shape with a few stains. The rear bumper end caps are in rough shape, and the bumper has a slight bend on drivers side. The AC does not work. I had it repaired once, but it quit a short time later.
This truck has never been wheeled in the mud, and never driven in our Ohio winters (salt). It was also garage kept.

I have a bunch of pics.
Best way to get me is email at
acrrebhun@yahoo.com
Clean title, truck is located in Milford Ohio.
Andy

IMG_3074.JPG

IMG_3079.JPG

IMG_3089.JPG

IMG_3099.JPG

Last edited:
Get some more pics up of the under body, engine bay, interior, etc. I bet if you post those up and it's as clean as you say that you'll have this sold in no time. GLWS

Bump reduced price from $10,500 to $10,000 will accept reasonable offers.

PM and Email sent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom