For Sale 1980 Toyota FJ40 Landcruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1980 Toyota FJ40 Landcruiser. Sky Blue. AC. Engine great! FJ40 Drives but needs alignment before road use. New Parts included, all ball joints installed, Included new parts: OEM Brakes, control arms, shocks, brakes and pro axel rebuild kit. to be installed. and You can drive it daily or finish restore with New Decals and logos included. Some rust on rear and floor boards but restroration sheet metal available online! Add tires and rims and you've got a sweet 1980! @ $19,500. FIRM. No regrets! If you can find a better deal for the same condition and year. I'll beat it.

Thank you
IMG_4945.jpg
IMG_4946.jpg
IMG_4947.jpg
IMG_4948.jpg
IMG_4949.jpg

Ball joints and control arms?

Looks like seriously I undervalued my 40.

Maybe the first digit in the price is a typo? At almost $20k this looks like an expensive project truck.

OP ... why wouldn't you go to the trouble of at least dusting this off and getting the front end aligned, given the high asking price?

Restoration sheet metal is available online.....

You know there is a lot of good with this cruiser, unfortunately there is also quite a bit of bad.

There tends to be a fairly knowledgeable group of folks on this site. Just a matter of time and someone is going to pick it apart some so be prepared. Typically for that kinda coin folks are looking for a clean complete cruiser, maybe a little rust and pics of the top, sides, bottom and engine.

Just my opinion but the " if you can find a better deal for the same condition and price. I will beat it " just smells like a used car salesman.

GLWS my friend

this is why I'll probably never get to buy another 40... rust, bondo, over spray, and someone will probably pay every bit of 20k for this....

I gave my 40 away. :(

I smell a scam... Who comes on to a Land Cruiser site talking about ball joints and control arms when referring to an FJ40, and states we can find body that there's stuff available online to repair it?

asking top dollar and couldnt even wipe the dust off the hood...

I just keep thinking that the bottom is going to fall out of the market soon.....at a certain point people are not going to pay $20,000 for a project truck. A few years ago this was a $2,000 truck....the bubble will burst the question is when???

That would destroy the economy in Costa Rica and South florida if that happened.
I just keep thinking that the bottom is going to fall out of the market soon.....at a certain point people are not going to pay $20,000 for a project truck. A few years ago this was a $2,000 truck....the bubble will burst the question is when???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom