SOLD ALBUQUERQUE, NM 1978 TOYOTA FJ40 LANDCRUISER $15k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Color
Blue
Outside Link
https://albuquerque.craigslist.org/tro/d/albuquerque-overland-overlanding-trailer/7497055432.html
I traded for this toyota landcruiser and have owned several of them, its a very nice survivor. I put new tires and wheels on it, new radiator, new water pump, thermostat, hoses and here and there's. It runs well, has hard top, ambulance doors, custom seats, all lights work, dash works, wipers work, glass is all good. It has the 2f motor, disc front brakes, 4 speed transmission, locking hubs etc. The paint looks to be a rattle paint job, not a ton of rust but some. Its a solid landcruiser! Heat works, long tube headers, 4x4 works. If i didn't have other things to get done and a baby on the on the way id keep it. I can only answer what i know and what ive done to it. No trades excepted. I will not respond to is this still available if its up its for sale. And no i won't take 8k for it. Thanks for looking. Clean NM title. $15,000

20231224_121951.jpg

20231224_121939.jpg

20231224_122002.jpg

Last edited:
I traded for this toyota landcruiser and have owned several of them, its a very nice survivor. I put new tires and wheels on it, new radiator, new water pump, thermostat, hoses and here and there's. It runs well, has hard top, ambulance doors, custom seats, all lights work, dash works, wipers work, glass is all good. It has the 2f motor, disc front brakes, 4 speed transmission, locking hubs etc. The paint looks to be a rattle paint job, not a ton of rust but some. Its a solid landcruiser! Heat works, long tube headers, 4x4 works. If i didn't have other things to get done and a baby on the on the way id keep it. I can only answer what i know and what ive done to it. No trades excepted. I will not respond to is this still available if its up its for sale. And no i won't take 8k for it. Thanks for looking. Clean NM title.

View attachment 3516446

View attachment 3516447

View attachment 3516448
16,500 obo

I think wrong turn signals for a '78. Info on frame #, ID plates in engine compartment and door frame, please.

Any up close pics of the paint? Like any blemishes?

Senior Tortuga, What is under the diamond plate? What’s the rear sill look like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom