For Sale 1979 fj40, Casper Wy (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Color
White
1979 Toyota Fj40 for sale

Recently purchased the truck in June of ‘22 and really don’t want to sell it but I have to pay for flight school somehow. Been stored inside throughout my ownership. Barely touched it other than some brand new tires, just took it for the occasional drive on the weekends. Previous owner was an older gentleman that bought it off a used car lot in Denver 1981. He documented everything done to it very well. Full notebook of documents is pictured. Original truck other than being repainted at some point, the passenger door was replaced, and some OME suspension. It’s got some rust in the usual spots but overall really solid, frame is good and the tub is good. Have a bunch of spare parts to go with it. All emissions equipment is in tact. Im not as knowledgeable on these trucks as most people around here but I’ll gladly answer any questions or provide more pictures on request. Text or call is better as I’m not on this forum too often.
Need to get this thing sold, if you don’t like the price give me a call and let’s chat.
$32k
IMG_6738.jpeg

IMG_6716.jpeg

IMG_6717.jpeg

IMG_6719.jpeg

IMG_6718.jpeg

you could have bumped your own thread from 2 months ago:

also noticed not the original engine, engine looks like a 78-, or atleast the valve cover and carb are not 79

I have a 79 with the same valve cover and aircleaner. Looks right compared to mine other early 79's I've seen

the 3 79's I've had thru the years had screw in oil cap, not the push
earliest one's I've had were Feb 1979

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom