1977 fj45 with unimog axles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Checking for any interest in my truck. The truck is more than I need and doesn't accommodate my 3 kids (with another on the way).

Check out my thread "mogd 45" for pics.

6.5 TD (300hp)
700r4
203/205 t-cases
M-b unimog axles (9:1 ratio) with custom disc brakes (2 calipers per wheel)
4 link rear suspension and 3 link front
Hydro boost system
47x17 swamped LTB with double beadlocks
12R20 Michelin XML on mog rims

Bunch of other stuff as well. I just don't get to enjoy the truck often enough and thought it might be better to sell it to someone who might.

Been running the truck in moab this week. Running great. It does need some work though (ex. New seals in the rear axle, couple link ends need to be rebuilt/replaced)

$17,000 CAD

DSCN5133_zpsfc475a89.jpg.html

Last edited:
Neither can I

He mentioned the thread "mogd 45" plenty of pics there.

That thing's a beast!!!

GLWS

It's the TTC rig right. I loved that thing in the comp. She is a beast. Good luck with the sale.

How come your selling it man? Ill have to let Rob know its up for sale! maybe he wants it back.

Like a said in the first post. It suits me fine, but not my family. Need to build something that we can all use together. Prob an 80 series form me or something custom....

Sure let robb know, but he's got a pretty cool toy already!!

Just lowered the price. Truck is going to sit for a while before I get to workin' on it. Would be nice if someone was interested in building it and using it.

Gonna try lowering the price one more time.... Haven't touched the truck in 6 months and won't for another 6. If it can't sell for this price though, it's gonna get parted.

B

$19k CAD

Man if someone doesn't snatch this up they're crazy. I would if I wasn't dealing with a bunch of crap here in CO... It so far up there. GLWS.

It's sort of a shame that the few things needed to get done, don't get done, because for a price that is climbing up there, would be nice to just buy and play. I know it has crossed my mind a few times to buy this rig, but I already have too many projects, would be nice to have an amazing rig like this to just get in and drive ;) Not at all thinking the price is high, as this thing is amazing I am sure, just maybe trying to convince the owner to keep it in one peice and a right buyer might come along, would be a shame to part out!

GLWS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom