For Sale 1976 FJ55, spring over with 60 axles, high steer, power steering (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LCMoneyPit

SILVER Star
Threads
Year
*back up for sale again. Price reduced*
Time to let this one go. Get a jump start on your build with this if you have a better body. The body is very rough but the real value is in the chassis with spring over 60 series axles, high steer, power steering. The axles are trussed. The third members have been changed over to ones without lockers after these pics were taken. I'm keeping the lockers for another project. Tailgate motor is there and was working. I have the 4 speed and tcase. I have a 2F that can go with it but I don't know much about it and it has been sitting for a while. Possible to arrange delivery to Oregon, Idaho, Utah, California and Arizona if you're not in a big hurry. I can't recall whether I've got the title for this one but if it's important to you then I'll check on it. I'm thinking $3,000 OBO. Edit, $2,500 $2,000 OBO

Edit: I don't see that I have a title.
Edit 2: title found. Clean WA title.

IMG_5850.JPEG

IMG_5851.JPEG

IMG_5852.JPEG

IMG_5854.JPEG

IMG_5855.JPEG

IMG_5857.JPEG

Last edited:
I'm working on that. I can't find the title and can't recall if I transferred it or sat on it since it was so far from being on the road (since we have to pay tax on the transfer). It doesn't show up in my WA DMV account. Next step is to try to go to a licensing office tomorrow or Friday to have them look it up for me. I'll let you know what I come up with.

Bingo! Sounds like you know from experience?

Last edited:
Struck out at the DMV. They don't find it in their system at all. After a number of years of a vehicle not being registered, it's purged from the system. I think the last time it was registered was something like 20 years ago. I'm still on the hunt for the title around my place but running out of places to look. Argh.

Update: Found the old endorsed title for this pig from when the guy I bought from originally bought it in 2005. He never put the title into his name. I will go get it transferred into my name now. So, it will be sold with a clean Washington title.

I'll get some more pics and post them up.

It could all be yours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom