1975 FJ40 Windshield glass (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There are so many “ in the box” as you say around here…I see pickups zooming around the highway with 5 or six windshields in a carrier and speaking to a driver a few weeks ago…the shop calls a local warehouse and within an hour …the glass is delivered for the installer to drop in

Last edited:
I’ve been calling all day looking for prices here, best so far is $300. I haven’t committed yet but will post details when it happens

I’ve been calling all day looking for prices here, best so far is $300. I haven’t committed yet but will post details when it happens
I do the shopping for my wife and I. Frankly, the damn costs at the grocery stores alone is insane and is uncontrolled for this current time frame. a stupid example is an item that sold typically at 5 for $5.00 is now $2.50 each and sold on sale at 4 for $9.00…. GEE! An 80% increase…and that within 9 months. I have been in business for 42 years and had I told ANY of my customers there is a 20% increase in less than a year, they would have left me for anyone else who had product.

I think with the steady flow of news regarding pandemic, jobs, housing, we are like lemmings…we just get in line with the crowd and pay it. I purchased my FJ40 windshield over a year ago…it is still in the box wrapped in 5 yards of bubble wrap. I paid about $250 With shipping….Using this logic, is it possible you're ahead of the game at $300.00

DATA suggests I have 15 years left on the planet…. can I really retire? frankly, I am disgusted with costs so out of control. But, I get in line and pay it….YUK!

Good luck in your search

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom