1972 fj55 jack handels info needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello guys , I"m restoring a 1972 fj55 , will keep it stock , I need Pics and measurements on all the stock jack handles , any help is very much appreciated ? Will buy If you have any for sale ? Thanks
unnamed.jpg
unnamed.jpgmmmmmmmm.jpg
unnamed.jpgmmmmmmmm.jpg

nobody ??? OK Thanks

Thanks no hurry , need pics with measurements < Would you be the guy That B K gave all his 55 doors and glass too ?

No sir, I didn't get doors and windows.
Any specific measurements you need?
I need pics and measurements of engine crank bar , pics of all bars under seat , measurements would be great , I do not have any , I"m trying to find and buy the right ones much help appericated my email 1old55guy@gmail.com thanks mike

Bill Stayner B K Cruiser

I need pics and measurements of engine crank bar , pics of all bars under seat , measurements would be great , I do not have any , I"m trying to find and buy the right ones much help appericated my email 1old55guy@gmail.com thanks mike

Okay, I should be able to get in there tomorrow.

yes and no but thanks I need pictures of each handel with a tape measure ment next to it ? on that crank bar I need all 3 measurements from bend to bend to end ??? when you have time ????? If not thats ok I "m working on other sources Thanks

yes and no but thanks I need pictures of each handel with a tape measure ment next to it ? on that crank bar I need all 3 measurements from bend to bend to end ??? when you have time ????? If not thats ok I "m working on other sources Thanks

I can do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom