1972 FJ40 for sale S. GA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

**************Please some admin delete this thread. I can't figure out how :p*********

Its on craigslist for to much for the general populous. I'm figuring after I get all the body work done ( repairing the major rust areas) It will be worth 6500ish (shooting high). Its in the 1st stage right now.. of the body resto.... ih8mud discounts :) This is a daily driver. Talking with a few people cruiser heads they say not to go lower than 5500 in its current state... let me know

Everything is good and solid... just want something bigger .... so no I do not want to trade :) I have put ALOT of TLC into this rig and it is mechanically sound and my daily driver for the past month now. Spent 2 months downtime in the garage getting everything fixed. Wife wants something more like a wagon like vehicle to drive so its gotta go (doesn't like the open feeling)

Craigslist post below and call me after 5:30pm EST phone doesn't work at work :(

The tennis ball is a cover on the shifter :) Its tapped and waiting to find the right cool thing to put on there :) probably just a stock shifter knob :p (PO had woody wood pecker on there so that HAD TO GO)

1972 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser

Last edited:
pic might help eh?
k.jpg

It runs amazing... I drive it to work everyday.. out accelerates a diesel 110 by a good bit. Runs really close to the speed of my friends '76 fj ( he out acclerates me but not by much ... I'm figuring b/c of the 2f) so I hope that puts it into perspective.

drive it to work 15 miles a day and at 2.40 a gallon I put 7 bucks in and I still have a little left for Friday.

Exterior and updated interior Pics:
http://s214.photobucket.com/albums/cc291/weatherm/fj40/

notice as I said in the CL posting I'm in the process of repairing the rust by the running boards. One side already has a new piece tacked in and the other side has been cleaned off and ready for cutting and all the welding will be done next week.

Last edited:
Bump for a GA 40............wish I had the $$ to bring it to NW GA!!

I got a local sale pending! 5800 right now as it is.

wish ya had the cash to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom