For Sale 1972 FJ40 Roadster Built and Offroad Ready (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Color
Blue
California and Texas Land Cruiser FJ40, barn-found in central Texas and mechanically updated and upgraded
SBC 350 cammed with Holley Sniper EFI
80 series MC and four wheel disc brakes
Rear lunchbox locker
SM465 GM four speed mated to OEM FJ40 case
Saginaw Power Steering
Shackle reversal 4 inch lift
Bilstein 5100s
Fuel tank relocated to rear underside
5 New 33x12.50 BFG
New tie rods and steering linkages, as well as new pitman arm
New LED headlights and harness

All of the work completed within the last year. Really nice bones, no rust issues, the body behind the diamond plate is good, it was just 80s armor. Nice homemade rear tire carrier and jerry can holder. It is ready to daily drive or use on the trails. All exterior lights and signals work. There is some room for TLC, it could use some seat upholstery on the aftermarket buckets but they are functional and comfortable. It needs a new emergency brake cable, or line lock setup.
Clean Arkansas title
Asking $19000 obo or open to other Land Cruiser trades
Thanks!

fj40 1.jpg

fj40 2.jpg

fj40 3.jpg

fj40 5.jpg

Forgot to mention Warn winch, and dual battery setup, as well as new belts and hoses. Full front axle rebuild and new calipers and brake lines. Shoot me an offer I’m not firm, need to free up some room at my shop. I personally pulled this 40 out of a barn in central Texas, and built it for a local man in Hot Springs, AR. He decided he wanted an automatic cruiser for his wife to drive and I traded him back. He spent over $12k with all the recent work within the last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom