Parting Out 1970 FJ 55 SOCAL

Ok so I have ended up with a 1970 FJ55 that was originally at the Safari Park in Escondido. She has some character and might be able to help someone out with something they are looking for.

I will be up front I am not much of a wrecker or shipper so would prefer local pickup but if you want something shipped and post pictures of you truck so I know it is going to a good home I can probably motivate myself to make the effort.

Also I am not an FJ55 Guy, I have had a grand total of two of them in my shop in my entire life so happy to post pictures but I have no idea what is factory and what is not.

As far as price goes make me a fair offer and we will do a fair deal, not looking to get rich I paid bugger all for it just didn't want to see it dumped when I know they are hard to get.

2020-07-27 19.37.54.jpg

2020-07-27 19.37.46.jpg

2020-07-27 19.37.41.jpg

2020-07-27 19.36.45.jpg

2020-07-27 19.33.51.jpg

Tailgate handle still intact? If so, let's make a deal.

It looks to be but I am far from a 55 Guy so I will get some better pictures of it and make sure it isn't foobar. Is there anything in particular you would like to see / test ?

roadstr6

SILVER Star
It looks to be but I am far from a 55 Guy so I will get some better pictures of it and make sure it isn't foobar. Is there anything in particular you would like to see / test ?
Not really. If it is broken, you will know it the first time you use it. We can continue the conversation privately. Just shoot me a PM when you get a chance to test it out.

So they usually have locks on them ? This one just has a small handle looking thing.

Whats it worth and I am guessing you will want it shipped ??

Not sure which 55s had a locking vs. non locking doors, but I have a locking door and it's a pain since it uses a separate key

$30 shipped?

Not sure which 55s had a locking vs. non locking doors, but I have a locking door and it's a pain since it uses a separate key

$30 shipped?

Sure Paypal Family and friends or $100 paypal purchase

Do all of the wheels look like this?

View attachment 2387062

Nope

Steering wheel? Dibs if it’s old school . Thanks
Steering wheels is foo bar and cracked etc

I’m in for a wind shield washer bottle cap if intact

Does not have one

I’ll take the whole thing for gas money?$$

Done !!!

As I said my intent was to keep it from scrap not get rich, now I can achieve both lol

As opposed to Gas money how about 2 stick of 1 1/4 DOM 0.120 wall :) I need to make some tie rods, happy to take 4130 if you have it lol

Please contact @landcruisnman for any further Pig Parts ... unlike me he probably knows what most of them are

landcruisnman

1972 FJ55 "Iron Giant"
Website
www.summitsteel.net
Done !!!

As I said my intent was to keep it from scrap not get rich, now I can achieve both lol

As opposed to Gas money how about 2 stick of 1 1/4 DOM 0.120 wall :) I need to make some tie rods, happy to take 4130 if you have it lol

Please contact @landcruisnman for any further Pig Parts ... unlike me he probably knows what most of them are
You got a deal..I’ve got 4130.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom