1965 fj45 cab,roof for sale! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

whitey45

SILVER Star
Threads
Cleaning out some more 45 stuff,This is a 65 fj45 cab,pretty solid only real rust through is the drivers floor,rockers are solid,tub has some dents in the rear of the tub,some rocker damage,windshield bent(tree encounter)Get out the body tools,but easy rust repair.This is for the cab,doors,windshield(all hooks present and latches present for top removal(drivers door is clean) pass door bent window frame,but lower part ok.Door gaps are ok still.Nice uncut dash,most switches,and knobs intact,wiring harness is very usable still and only missing rear portion to the lights.I need to get $1300 no frame or title just the cab.I will sell the top (roof and cab back separate for $900 or 2k for the top and cab.roof has some rust through on the front corners,but solid otherwise. I can bring this to the stockton swap meet if serious...
tool roll for sale 026.jpg
tool roll for sale 023.jpg
fj45 for sale 2012 march 002.jpg

I would like to keep the roof and back panel together unless someone wants the lid separate?

I would like to keep the roof and back panel together unless someone wants the lid separate?

I might be interested on the roof seperate depending on price and shipping of course.... really need to take a closer look at what I have first though.

Whitey need the top and rear panel lets make a deal
Taylor PMC can pick up at swap meet next month.

45 r mirror

Whitey-----how about that rear view mirror......I b needin one of those for the shorty.......???

Pete

I will take everything but the top, call me. Enough people want the top so you can help them or if you want it out as a unit I can take it all. I don't need the top because I made 10 glass ones.

BTW, when is Georg's swap taking place this year?

Whitey-----how about that rear view mirror......I b needin one of those for the shorty.......???

Pete

HIJACK!!!! Pete, we may be making another batch of rearview mirror brackets (if people want them) that look stock but are slightly longer so you can actually see out of the back window on the SWB's. No actual mirror but if you're interested let me know. I'll probably work on these in the next month or 12...

Thanks Whitey....yah, my 66 shorty does not have the rear view mirror.....I'll pick up at the swap.....

Pete---

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom