Wanted 1964 SWB cab carpets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Year
My new FJ45 has a LS. Plenty of heat and noise! I am going to dynamat the floor and transmission tunnel and need to cover it with carpeting. Spector Off-road has a 40 series carpet kit for $600 that would work but I hate to spend so much money and only use half of the kit. What have others done for carpeting if anything at all? Obviously most people just have steel floors or maybe a little rubber Toyota floor mat… So this is an unusual request, but one that is necessary for me here in Phoenix, Arizona, as this is also my daily driver.
image.jpg

My new FJ45 has a LS. Plenty of heat and noise! I am going to dynamat the floor and transmission tunnel and need to cover it with carpeting. Spector Off-road has a 40 series carpet kit for $600 that would work but I hate to spend so much money and only use half of the kit. What have others done for carpeting if anything at all? Obviously most people just have steel floors or maybe a little rubber Toyota floor mat… So this is an unusual request, but one that is necessary for me here in Phoenix, Arizona, as this is also my daily driver. View attachment 3586823

I may be able to help, I have a new in the bag carpet kit from when SOR just sold the front. IIRC it is a 4 piece design, not sure what year 40 it was for.
I can get some pics of it tomorrow.

here are some pics,

DSCF5602.JPG

DSCF5603.JPG

DSCF5604.JPG

DSCF5605.JPG

These guys could do half of a 40 kit… basically just the cab for like 190 shipped… I don’t know how the quality compares to Spector Off-road

J T Outfitters, Inc.
Walnut Cove, NC 27052
US
joe@jtoutfitters.com

ItemNameDescription
Qty​
Taxable​
Unit Price​
Item Total​
135814Front FJ45 Carpet KitSKU: FFJ45CK1
1​
Y​
$165.00 (USD)​
$165.00 (USD)​

I had a local upholstery shop make me carpet mats when I had my LV. Inexpensive and support the local guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom