18th Coal Mine Cruiser Classic Registration is now open (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SteveNJ

SILVER Star
Threads
Gotham City Land Cruisers is happy to announce that registration is now open for the 18th annual Coal Mine Cruiser Classic.

July 12-15
Rausch Creek Off Road Park
453 Molleystown Rd, Tremont, PA 17981

If you register after June 10, an event t-shirt will not be included in your driver’s bag.

Registration closes June 30.

All information can be found on our website: www.gclcny.com

Last edited:
Is the club and you all fancy pants renting a cabin for me to pitch my tent on??

X2. I want a spot for my tent and easy access to a s***ter.

No cabin s***ter for you Bob!!

Just a reminder, 1 month left to get an event t-shirt in your driver’s bag.

If I don't have access s***ter I'll be leaving my "used" Depends under your pillow.

It will be in the cabin that has the blue 80 in front of it with slee'sex

I'll double check that with Carter.

I don't know if I am registered or not. I have a free pass from the raffle last year. I sent them an email. I'll see if they have a goody basket for me or not.

I don't know if I am registered or not. I have a free pass from the raffle last year. I sent them an email. I'll see if they have a goody basket for me or not.
They will probably tell you that you need to register online and they will reimburse you.

They will probably tell you that you need to register online and they will reimburse you.

They told me there was going to de a deferent area on there registration web sight. But Rich has been sick. So I screen shot the regular registration and sent it in. I should be good. We will see.

I+Tried+To+Be+Good-CM_4MMHXDE.png

Do you really need a bonfire?

Special Notice:
We will be offering some runs @ Anthracite this year!!! These will be signup ONLY and you have to be registered to attend CMCC BEFORE you can signup. The spots are extremely limited and will go fast once we release the signup.

Jakes..I'm checking on your stuff, should be fine though, I'll let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom