12HT/H55F (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
12HT, 5 speed trans,
Engine rebuilt, 5 speed is brand new from japan,
Extras; intercooler, 3”exhaust all the way back, AC compressor and all associated parts, (AC blows cold) heater core and all associated parts for heater, all accessories on engine to include engine harness. Not parting it out.

please PM me for questions. I’m at 11,500. Not much room for talking me down. Not entertaining any BS offers.

I’m keeping break set up, and radiator and transfer case, it’s brand new as well, from Japan.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Are you interested in what I posted? I didn’t say anything about the whole truck what I said was engine and transmission and parts and pieces associated with the engine I never said anything about the whole truck where is the confusion so I can repost?

I did add the tires and rims afterwards clearly they don’t go into the diesel post so I’ll switch that if it confused you OK

Hey Mike, I think your subject line may be confusing some folks. I initially had the same question, but did figure it out based on your price. Just a suggestion...you might put something like “12HT/H55“ in the subject line after your location listed. I hate to see you selling this, but know you have some good plans going forward. GLWTS. Jimmy

Hey Mike, I think your subject line may be confusing some folks. I initially had the same question, but did figure it out based on your price. Just a suggestion...you might put something like “12HT/H55“ in the subject line after your location listed. I hate to see you selling this, but know you have some good plans going forward. GLWTS. Jimmy
Hell yeah, thanks. I’ll correct. This engine and upgrades is a beast. Loads of torque. Hoping some 2H’ers May want an upgrade.
mike

s*** I'm confused by your post as well. You mention the a.c. blowing cold and your heater core and pictures of the exhaust ...and not parting anything out..except the transfer case? s*** I read it three times and can't figure out what the hell you're selling.

Hi
12HT, 5 speed trans,
Engine rebuilt, 5 speed is brand new from japan,
Extras; intercooler, 3”exhaust all the way back, AC compressor and all associated parts, (AC blows cold) heater core and all associated parts for heater, all accessories on engine to include engine harness. Not parting it out.

please PM me for questions. I’m at 11,500. Not much room for talking me down. Not entertaining any BS offers.

I’m keeping break set up, and radiator and transfer case, it’s brand new as well, from Japan.

View attachment 2352431

View attachment 2352432

View attachment 2352433

View attachment 2352434
Hi. I’m interested. Could we start a conversation? I can send you my number. Thanks
Estavan.

s*** I'm confused by your post as well. You mention the a.c. blowing cold and your heater core and pictures of the exhaust ...and not parting anything out..except the transfer case? s*** I read it three times and can't figure out what the hell you're selling.

first line, 12HT (thats a engine) 5 speed trans (thats a transmission, manual 5 speed)

second line, Engine rebuilt ( thats referring to the 12HT in the first line) 5 speed brand new from japan (thats referring to the manual 5 speed transmission in the first line, I bought it brand new from Toyota......in Japan!)

third line, Extras (thats referring to parts going with the engine if someone buys it, they will be in this line), I have an intercooler, HP Diesel made out of Au (Australia) 3" exhaust from the downpipes back included as well, AC compressor and all associated parts with AC (AC when on does blow cold), heater core and all associated parts for heater are included as well, all accessories on engine to include harness.....the other things on the engine like the alternator, lift pump, oil filtration system, oil catch can, and a few other items. Not parting it out. Well, that refers to the engine, for example but not limited to is the alternator for instance.....not for sale by itself. This has been fun. Got me thinking more about the sale. Didn't realize how vague I was.

Anyways,
fourth line, Please PM me for questions, You did not do that.....you wanted your question which it was not! or comment be public. onward, Im at 11,500, thats the price I want.
Not much room for talking me down, how do I break that one down....oh, I know, Im not going any lower than 11,500.
Not entertaining any BS offers. Now thats easy.

fifth line, Im keeping the break setup, and radiator and transfer case its brand new as well from Japan.
ok, Im keeping refers to things I am not adding in the sale, its brand new from japan refers to the transfer case.

I hope this helps however I don't think you and I will come to a deal on anything. Have a great day. thanks for the pointers.
Mike

so, apparently when people post something on Mud if it’s wrong or needs to be clarified occasionally somebody might reach out and help, like the guy from Texas did, however, there are people like ROMA042987, and GILMORNEAU, who do not offer any help only criticism because their feelings were hurt because they didn’t understand The initial post that was corrected by the way. Neither of these two have any interest in the sale. Yeah they still seem to chime in anyways unbelievable to me.
to those still interested in sale please PM me I’ll be more than happy to give you any information you need, however there is a bit of serious interest.
There’s no way for me to keep those two snowflakes from from bumping their gums together (through typing of course) so try and read past their BS or just p.m. me and I’ll be more than happy to help this is a great engine tranny combo. This is not about personalities or how they chime in on my post or anyone else’s post and try and screw it up. It is very frustrating and I see it quite often on I hate mud where people like these two snowflakes like to chime in for no apparent reason whatsoever and they think it’s just so funny. why don’t y’all to just get together and have a pillow fight or tickle each other or something and leave I hate mud members alone.

Everyone else on the planet earth have an amazing day Sunday fun day.

I would love to have a 12HT motor but unfortunately it is not in my budget right now.

I did see your initial post and it was a bit hard for me to understand but I did get what you were trying to sell, more or less.

Honestly I think it is just the way you word your responses that have people jumping on you. It can be a bit brash for those that don't know you personally. Not picking on you, just putting in my two cents. :)

I would love to have a 12HT motor but unfortunately it is not in my budget right now.

I did see your initial post and it was a bit hard for me to understand but I did get what you were trying to sell, more or less.

Honestly I think it is just the way you word your responses that have people jumping on you. It can be a bit brash for those that don't know you personally. Not picking on you, just putting in my two cents. :)
I appreciate the input, the response I’ve gotten on PM have been great. All have totally got it on the post.
my issue is on this net so many people chime in for no reason, if you notice they are all late night post, it’s just that if your not interested why post BS.
I appreciate your input and like to help others as well. I’m not feeling picked on as you said just don’t understand why people would add BS and not helpful stuff. But like I said I see it all the time on this net. Can’t deal with them in person which is to bad.
I own 2 quite successful businesses and we stay positive and win most of the time...... bad apples (or ❄️‘a) don’t stay around.
have a great day and thanks again.
Mike T

Mike, I usually refrain from engaging in these types of continued posts but, since you keep bringing my name up I'm going to take that as you want my input once again.
I apologize if my first post offended you in some way but, like I told you via pm your message to Will and your initial post came off as smartass and very demeaning in general to the group. It really rubbed me the wrong way and that's why I gave my initial unfiltered opinion. The group here on MUD is generally very knowledgeable and you don't get "BS offers" and people trying to "talk you down" , perhaps you generally post on craigslist or something. One of the advantages to posting things on such a niche forum is the buyer and seller opens up the product to the conglomerate of knowledge wealth that is on here. Therefore, sometimes questionable things are picked apart by the vast knowledge base which can protect potential buyers. If you're not ok with that or don't want to answer some general questions about what you're selling perhaps you shouldn't post here in the first place.
I have a little bit of knowledge about what you have listed and that's why I looked at your post to begin with. I've read it at least half a dozen times now and it is a bit clearer now but perhaps some of the confusion is your price is more inline with a complete vehicle or partial vehicle perhaps needing a transfer case. Again, I don't intend to offend you by saying that but that comes from watching the market for this type of stuff. Perhaps your price may be more on point if you had some additional information on the said rebuild. Possibly what was done or who did the work or receipts etc. I really like the filter set up in your photo so it leads me to believe the modifications on your truck are actually thought out and not just thrown together like some.

I'm not sure if you're aware of this but all h55 transmissions come from Japan. They can be ordered from your local toyota dealer and come direct from Japan for about 2200 dollars. I've purchased probably close to a dozen of these and they have all come painted black so a silver one kind of throws up a huge red flag.

I also know the cost of rebuilding a 12ht so your price could be very justified and appropriate considering the proper documentation is provided. There is no need to resort to name calling here as large as the group on here is most of us are friends here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom