12 Passenger LX450 I wonder if it's locked? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I emailed the seller. If he contacts me I will go take some pics.

Bring a set of ramps and put the rear on them if he will let you. Snap some pictures of how the frame and drive shaft were extended please.

I'm wondering how they did it... and if the frame is compromised badly.

To me, that thing looks more like a Hurse than a LIMO! I wouldn't be caught DEAD in that thing!!!

John

That thing is F:censor: AWSOME!! Needs a lift and some meats though!:grinpimp:

To me, that thing looks more like a Hurse than a LIMO! I wouldn't be caught DEAD in that thing!!!

John

Ya, right. I'd love to party in that thing.

X2 on the undercarriage pics. I wish there would have been more info posted on Ebay. I'm not sure how anybody is suppose to buy it with such little info.

I recieved and email from the seller. They are open this weekend so I will try to get up there tomorrow. Supposed to rain but ill try.

It it was professionally done, it's no different then any other stretch excursion, hummer, naviagtor and so on. The frame is heavily re-enforced and drive shaft supported and extended. Google "Limo Bob", this stretch is very tame. Many of you call this dumb but it's nothing compared to a Ferrari/Fiero Kit Car stretch.

Here are the pics of the underside. It is not locked, it is all wheel drive.
lx450 strech 001.jpg
lx450 strech 002.jpg
lx450 strech 003.jpg

Hey nice work on the pics, thanks. That thing is rusteeee. I wonder if the seller knows how much publicity his limo is getting on this forum.

That is one long drive line.

I talked to one of the drivers briefly. It has the I-6, so he said its a real pig. It was horroble to drive in the Poconos so I couldn't imagine how bad it would be in the Rockies. He said it was great in the snow though.:lol:

The suspention looks stock. So, who is gonna buy it and put a Slee 6" and 40's on it?

Looks like they cut some corners on the mechanical side of things. The driveshaft and deck plating look like crappy metal, not even painted to help with rust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom