Events/Trails 10th Annual 100s in the Hills! *Silverton, Colorado July 22 - 27 2020* (36 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Don't forget the snow at this spot from last year's HIH9.
IMG_0779.jpg

I hope the snowpack is melted by end of July; planning on Lake Como to be my bathtub.
It will be! less than average snowfall this year, even in the San Juans. Between the heavy snowfall last year and this winter, we should have some amazing wildflowers this year!

Just a reminder to check us out on Instagram @100sinthehills Love to see builds, prep work for this summer's event, or adventures that you are currently taking in your Land Cruiser. Tag us so we can be part of the action and see what you are up to. Thanks!!!

HIH OGs! Top secret night runs behind Ironton. Full-on midnight runs. I'm pretty sure that I'm 20 in this photo and @bluecruiser is 17.

Who remembers this old pile?? Straight OG.

Thats Chris's old Hundo! Guess he had to fabricate on his own after I stole his ARB Bumper:grinpimp:.

If I might do a shameless plug for my wares? Mods Feel free to delete if not appropriate.

I just cracked a deal to buy a new trailer and I am putting my current one up for sale. It might be on the way to HIH for some of you and we could convoy out depending on timing etc.

Just a reminder to check us out on Instagram @100sinthehills Love to see builds, prep work for this summer's event, or adventures that you are currently taking in your Land Cruiser. Tag us so we can be part of the action and see what you are up to. Thanks!!!
(Assuming the zombie apocalypse has passed.)

Since we're considering bringing our currently stock (beater) 1999 LX, with ~250,000 miles, and have have multiple incoming shipments from Jason @TRAIL TAILOR, for our preparation, I'll either have to figure out Instagram, or have my 21yo kid document the process. Although it's probably a minor build compared to most, as I'm probably more of a minimalist build to meet the requirements kinda guy, after my 80 build, 20+ years ago.

Since we're considering bringing our currently stock (beater) 1999 LX, with ~250,000 miles, and have have multiple incoming shipments from Jason @TRAIL TAILOR, for our preparation, I'll either have to figure out Instagram, or have my 21yo kid document the process. Although it's probably a minor build compared to most, as I'm probably more of a minimalist build to meet the requirements kinda guy, after my 80 build, 20+ years ago.

HWM shipped this morning.

J

Wrong event. HIH isn't about what you have on your 100. We've had fully stock daily-drivers at HIH. You don't need anything except a CB and a willingness to have a good time. You'll fit right in. To be honest, we like seeing the stock/super mild builds. See you in Silverton.

Wrong event. HIH isn't about what you have on your 100. We've had fully stock daily-drivers at HIH. You don't need anything except a CB and a willingness to have a good time. You'll fit right in. To be honest, we like seeing the stock/super mild builds. See you in Silverton.

Good to hear, as our build/prep is intended as more of a father/son project, to make the new to us, old high mileage vehicle comfortable, and reliable enough to make the ~2200mi round trip a little less interesting/exciting/stressful.

Yup, I didn’t do HIH7 because I was worried about not having my 100 “built” enough. I kick myself all of the time for not just going because not of it was even necessary.

Yup, I didn’t do HIH7 because I was worried about not having my 100 “built” enough. I kick myself all of the time for not just going because not of it was even necessary.
Says Mr.Triple Locked 😎👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom