Cruisers on the Rocks III Registration Opens July 9 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ga12r1

The "triple locked" troll himself...
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.cruisersontherocks.com
Hey guys! It's that time of the year again!! Registration for COTR3 is officially set to open July 9 at 7pm EST at cruisersontherocks.com. Early registration for past COTR attendees will open this Sunday July 2. An email will go out this Saturday with a link to early registration.

A tentative event schedule is up on the website so make sure to check it out. Emails with event and registration info will be going out next week to people on the COTR newsletter mailing list. If you haven't signed up yet make sure to head over to cruisersontherocks.com and get it done!

One of the best ways to get the most current event info is to join the new Cruisers on the Rocks Facebook Group! Also make sure to follow Cruisers on the Rocks and Cruisers on the Rockies on Instagram.

With 100 100 and 200 Series Land Cruisers at this years event it's gonna be a blast! Don't miss it!!!

See you in October!
Lee
78B37FE5-F3A9-4FC3-A155-EDD49E79426F.jpg

:steer: EARLY REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!:steer:

If you are a past COTR attendee and didn’t receive the early registration email please let me know!

For everyone else COTR3 registration will open to the public July 9 at 7pm EST😎

DON’T MISS IT!!!

See you in October!!!

3U5A8733.jpeg

@ga12r1 , Will there still be spaces available by the time of open registration?

@ga12r1 , Will there still be spaces available by the time of open registration?
Yes sir! The size of this years event has been increased by 25 trucks so there will definitely be availability 👍

COTR3 Registration is now open! See you guys in October!!
3U5A6834.jpeg

Just signed up! First COTR and I am pumped.

Not sure what difficulty of trails to run?
I have been wheeling around Uwharrie for 10 years.
Running 285/75 Wildpeaks AT3's, 2" lift, skids, unlocked diffs, sliders, and steel bumpers.

IMG_1785.jpg

Running 285/75 Wildpeaks AT3's, 2" lift, skids, unlocked diffs, sliders, and steel bumpers.

View attachment 3371051
Awesome man!
This would be a great question to ask in the COTR Facebook Group. If you haven’t joined yet i highly recommended it!
That being said your truck is capable of running all the trails we do. Being unlocked we might have to pull cable a time or two but NBD. Body damage would be the only thing to worry about on our difficult trails.
Looking forward to meeting you!

View attachment 3371051
You could do all the blues and a number of the blacks. Maybe you'll get lucky and pop your front diff, it's a right of passage here. Then, you'll be able to get lockers for next year!

Hell yeah broke my front diff last year, put in an Harrop, and if I wasn’t moving back West two week before the event I’d be there! Cruisers on the Rockies 2024 for sure.
COTR 22 was an amazing time, if you’re on the fence about going, hop that thing and get there.

Looking forward to another great event this year!

I made a few changes to my setup and will be feeling it out this Saturday (7/22) at Rausch Creek if anyone wants to roll. Time to start getting ready. 👍🏻

Bump. Registered and checking things off the list for prep. First trail ride event and looking forward to it!

Bump. Registered and checking things off the list for prep. First trail ride event and looking forward to it!
Awesome. It’s gonna be a blast!:steer:

I'm in need of some sliders and think I've waited too long to get any shipped in time... Will there be venders (and their wares) on-site that might have some? Or anybody bringing any for the swap meet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom