100 series rare colors... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mystic Sea Opalescent. Really hard to describe and changes with the light. It can be gray and has a greenish/khaki tint. Hard to nail down

0C7B309D-F9EB-4C4C-936F-D94B199275E8.jpeg

I’ve always said a poll on color would make for an interesting review.

Is Pacific Blue the same as Blue Storm? That’s what my Australian 100 was advertised as.

I’m not smart enough to do it but one of you overachievers please start a color poll so we can see the breakdown!

I’d say these are (Un-ranked) the rarest of the 100 Series colors:

Atlantis Blue Mica (8L4)

Black Garnet Pearl (3Q2)

Desert Bronze Metallic (4P3)

Mahogany Pearl (3N2)

Pacific Blue Metallic (8R3)

I have a Pacific Blue Metallic 8R3 with stone interior ... at first I wasn't a fan. But the "Mom Blue" has grown on me.
20201222_224225.jpg

This. This is my favorite color 100. Saw one once at a Lowes.

I lucked with this. I wasn't seeking it out, but I ended up with Cypress Pearl. It shifts a bit from green to grey to brown pending the light and surroundings. Still think I like the green, better though...
1611343439077.png

I have a Pacific Blue Metallic 8R3 with stone interior ... at first I wasn't a fan. But the "Mom Blue" has grown on me.
View attachment 2561517

LOVE this color!
There was Pacific Blue 06/07 near my neighborhood for a while - 33s, Dissent bumper (like mine)... we'd pass each other and wave. I have to think the other guy had the same thought I did "Holy *$#%.. the other rare color set up just like mine."

LOVE this color!
There was Pacific Blue 06/07 near my neighborhood for a while - 33s, Dissent bumper (like mine)... we'd pass each other and wave. I have to think the other guy had the same thought I did "Holy *$#%.. the other rare color set up just like mine."
0AB21770-037D-422E-9285-8504C058B47C.jpeg
This one?

The dark blue I think was only available on the early 100s (98-01) and seems to be pretty rare. Ditto for the copper color, I also think that was only available on the older 100s and seems less common.

I had a maroon Ram Power wagon Laramie for a short while. Favourite color on a Ram, and also the Land Cruiser. My 6S5 mystic sea opal LX is my second favourite color on a 100 series.

Let's not forget about the super rare, galactic gray.

APC_1256.JPG

Reactions: uHu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom