100 Series Lockbox Thread (1 Viewer)

Would you like a secure lockbox for the 100 series?

• Yes

Votes: 113 91.9%
  • Why?

Votes: 10 8.1%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I definitely like the accessory panel. I also like the lock box idea because I find the giant bottom section of my center console to be pretty inefficient space-wise... things are either rattling around, or there's enough stuff in there to make what's at the bottom inaccessible. I really wish I had the center console fridge...

All I need is a lid to test fit or take measurements from and do a test install. Who wants to give up their lid for a few days? :flipoff2:
Would measurements of the upper cap suffice? That would be pretty simple. Also, great job on the website, it looks really good. I definitely have no interest in an ARB bumper, but I feel like the TEQ badge would cool elsewhere too. Obviously I'd use safety goggles to install it... cause the tech (no pun intended) is clearly heavy with that install.

. . . and those 80 Series Fire Extinguisher Mounts look nice as well.

Would you be interested in making something to replace the DS grab handle in the rear cargo area?

Would measurements of the upper cap suffice? That would be pretty simple.

As I have learned from the previous three APUs...no. I need it here so that I can do a test fitment and find where my fudge factor lies.

Also, great job on the website, it looks really good. I definitely have no interest in an ARB bumper, but I feel like the TEQ badge would cool elsewhere too. Obviously I'd use safety goggles to install it... cause the tech (no pun intended) is clearly heavy with that install.

Thanks, I'm still doing a bunch of updates and crap still to release. Yes, the installation of the sticker does require steel toed flip flops. OSHA rules do apply :flipoff2:

As I have learned from the previous three APUs...no. I need it here so that I can do a test fitment and find where my fudge factor lies.
Gotcha, that totally makes sense.

Thanks, I'm still doing a bunch of updates and crap still to release. Yes, the installation of the sticker does require steel toed flip flops. OSHA rules do apply :flipoff2:
Safety 3rd!

. . . and those 80 Series Fire Extinguisher Mounts look nice as well.

Thanks. They look better now that I JUST picked them up from PowderCoating and putting their serial data plate on ;)

IMG_0420.JPG
IMG_0426.JPG
IMG_0428.JPG

Would you be interested in making something to replace the DS grab handle in the rear cargo area?

I am actually already prototyping but not far enough along to show anything yet ;)

I'd love one...... had a Fort Knox in my 80 and as you noted it's something that you strangely start to count on....Congrats on the new venture !

I mean no disrespect but why would you guys want a lockbox in the top section of the console. It can be torn loose from the hinges by bending it over to the rear seat.

And there goes the PB and J sandwich that will fit into that space.

I mean no disrespect but why would you guys want a lockbox in the top section of the console. It can be torn loose from the hinges by bending it over to the rear seat.

And there goes the PB and J sandwich that will fit into that space.

Kinda what I was wondering but figured I'd wait on judgement til I had it in hand.

Is the issue just that you folks are looking for a way to just simply lock the top lid? If so I have an idea for that.

By all means build it if the demand is there. I understand that but the lid can still be opened and levered over to break it out.

Not trying to kill the idea but the lower section would be more secure.:)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom