100 Series Lockbox Thread (1 Viewer)

Would you like a secure lockbox for the 100 series?

• Yes

Votes: 113 91.9%
  • Why?

Votes: 10 8.1%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Appreciate your time and struggle to make these, count me in on a 100 lock box down the road.

I know firsthand the need to have a dedicated place for VERY valuable identifications and keys, it so often a looked over area.

Most (sheeple) folks think if the vehicle is locked your golden, NOT! Nut us LC owners.

Even if it's the lower portion only, I am fine with that. :D

My personal update is that I have learned to weld and will probably fabricate a complete new center console over the winter. “Because I can”

Target acquired.......
0DAB2E6E-D2A6-445E-AF78-D4A11ECB5F08.jpeg

Not sure if this is still a down the road possibility, but I'm in for one for my '98 LX!

Gents -- this thread is very much alive in Benjamins 3D print build. Some hope for anyone following this.

Link?

Lockbox request @ post #570
Ben replies post 572

This dude is insanely talented, and has been on a roll with his 3D prints. Definitely a great thread to follow/watch.

@reznunt offers a steel console lockbox ; ready made or diy weld.

I didn't find anything on Benjamin's 3D print build thread and I have not been able to figure out how to get to info from @reznunt s lockbox. Checked the vendor forums. Didn't see either one listed there even though it says supporting vendor next to their names. Am I missing something? Sorry if it's obvious and I'm the problem. Which is likely.

Ok. I figured out @renunt is massive metal shop and I found his website. That lock box is sweet. Does Ben have a website?

I didn't find anything on Benjamin's 3D print build thread and I have not been able to figure out how to get to info from @reznunt s lockbox. Checked the vendor forums. Didn't see either one listed there even though it says supporting vendor next to their names. Am I missing something? Sorry if it's obvious and I'm the problem. Which is likely.

Here's the vault thread in the vendor forum. I also have a thread for all my parts here. PM me if you have any questions regarding the vault. I was able to grab a few more Simplex locks before the stay at home order so I am still shipping vaults. Everything else listed is also in stock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom