100 series grille (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Built 3 from this last batch of orders, and a couple of new designs too.

9E28E344-02FD-4C3C-8297-C04A721AD3E3.JPG

Looks great. @kelly saad, is the plan to take new orders eventually?
Thanks! Yes, I will take orders again. I am backed up with some previous orders, and I have 4 Land Cruisers that I am working on rust repair and paint. So, I am just slammed and needed to recharge one of my batteries.

Hi there Kelly. Great to see that you‘re making progress. I hope mine is in there somewhere. Hoping to get it in time to get it powder coated and fitted for Christmas. I am sure that you are doing your best. Thanks again

Hi there Kelly. Great to see that you‘re making progress. I hope mine is in there somewhere. Hoping to get it in time to get it powder coated and fitted for Christmas. I am sure that you are doing your best. Thanks again
You should have that in time before Christmas. It might be in there, I will check today.

All ready to box up and ship out!
13790FF8-D487-4F3E-81D3-B190E1C69C33.jpeg

I don't post many photos here anymore because they are all bare metal parts on the ground. I wish more buyers would show their finished grilles here. I thank those that have posted photos here, however so many have not :(

Anyway, here is some more cool looking, bare metal parts photographed on the ground :p

top: 03-05 1 piece
middle: late 80 2 piece
bottom: 98-02 2 piece

IMG_0518 2.JPG

Nice work.

After looking at the official reveal pics of the only 300 series cruiser this country will be seeing— the LX600— I predict you will have good job security well into the future. 🙂

Sorry found your site in the thread.
I might have more options now but I would need to check. Let me know if you are interested in other options and I will look.

@kelly saad How exactly do the lights mount to the grille with the cutout for additional lighting?
There is a bracket that attaches to the lower horizontal frame piece and it is slotted for a single post light.

70424434321__235F859C-FB9B-408A-83C3-8DF9E04AB72A.jpeg
70424440886__065B001A-D221-45AF-A834-4A8BE3D85A1F.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom