100 Series General Tech and Classifieds (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just looked at all the stuff is on PMC’s 100 series and I’ll say in a typical PMC move, he underpriced it.

Id be way firm on that price.

67C68724-68D6-46F0-963D-C501BFC69B48.jpeg

did this one have smugglers roots ?

My window motor switches are getting tired and I need cabin air filters.

who is the best parts guy (local to Jackson area) or online that yall are currently using?

I buy all my cabin air filters from filterheads.com. website online. They are not OEM (or Denso equivalent) but are of similar quality when compared side by side with them.

Can get 3 sets shipped to your door right now for under $55 and be all set for a couple years or so. They also offer free shipping with no minimum order amount.

AQ1117 Cabin Air Filter - Particulate Media 3PK - Buy 2, Get 1 Free!

Clean and lube (3M dry lube) your tracks for windows
^THIS^ I've had door lock actuators in 100s get sluggish / go bad before, but never windows. Like JB said, if you'll lube the tracks, it'll most likely cure it (assuming that by saying "window motor switches" you mean they're operating slowly. If you mean they're not operating at all, you can order aftermarket switches that work well.)

Awesome, thanks for the tips and products gents. Motors work but are slow and you can hear the gear "whirring" like it's straining. The passenger front window won't move at the door but will from driver master switch so I'll check ground, wiring, on that one.

Hopefully I can get to this stuff this weekend.

I'm also planning to tackle the sunroof this spring. If anyone happens on a complete sunroof kit in a trashed 100 and/or the metal chains that tend to rust out due to the drains clogging let me know. I plan to tackle this before "Sunroof season". I need to start watching the pull apart lots to see if a 100 arrives.

@Bomar and @dnp ...With the 3M Dry Type Lubricant, do you remove the inner door panels or can you effectively lube the tracks by applying from top-down through the seals?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom