100 Series General Tech and Classifieds (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone install Thorley headers before? I plan on installing them when I get back from the Mojave in a couple weeks.

View attachment 1922739

They are loads of fun. Go ahead and order a full set of cylinder to manifold studs and nuts. Get your 4 letter words warmed up as you are going to use plenty of them.

Scary with the brakes... I lost one of those caliper bolts a few months ago and the caliper rotated.

I recently acquired a hole in my otherwise good condition leather seats... Any advise on local shops to seek and best source for matching the grey?

View attachment 1922407

That can easily be repaired. Find a trim shop in your area or if you know anyone at a dealership they will have a guy that does it.

If you want to replace the leather then give Cam a call. @FJ60Cam

I've got a pair of MetalTech sliders, with hardware, I just took off my 100. Excellent shape. They only have a few scrapes on the rocks-side of the sliders. I thought I'd put them on here for a few days before they go to 'MUD general classifieds.

$550 SOLD

Last edited:
I've got a pair of MetalTech sliders, with hardware, I just took off my 100. Excellent shape. They only have a few scrapes on the rocks-side of the sliders. I thought I'd put them on here for a few days before they go to 'MUD general classifieds.

Nice! So tempted and yet so broke...
Any chance you like things that go kapow?

I’ve got a lead on a black 2000 with 295k. Major engine service done over the last year. New TB, radiator, WP, etc. Very clean inside and out. Asking $5900. Seems like a steal. I don’t need one, but thought of buying, fixing any issues I find, and flipping. Does that sound like a decent deal?

Sounds like a decent deal to me. Would make a great daily driver.

I’ve got a lead on a black 2000 with 295k. Major engine service done over the last year. New TB, radiator, WP, etc. Very clean inside and out. Asking $5900. Seems like a steal. I don’t need one, but thought of buying, fixing any issues I find, and flipping. Does that sound like a decent deal?
Not sure there’s enough there for a flip. I’ve found several that price or close to it with a lot less miles lately. 100s are getting cheaper by the day it looks like to me. I just bought one with 149k for cheaper than what you have listed. It was a steal though.

I’ve already got a 100.

Not sure there’s enough there for a flip. I’ve found several that price or close to it with a lot less miles lately. 100s are getting cheaper by the day it looks like to me. I just bought one with 149k for cheaper than what you have listed. It was a steal though.
^^THIS^^ Not sure there's enough meat on the bone on that one for a flip. And, to me, with those miles, that's not an uncommon price these days. For whatever reason, pre-2003 100s are getting very cheap, while the 2003-> models are sort of hanging in there.

I’ve got a 2001 with 290,000 miles that drives like a new car. Just depends on the life it had

Last edited:
Good news. The 100 is not totaled!!

They had two quotes. One would have totaled it at $7500

Crazy. Luckily the adjuster knew I wanted to keep this one and had one lower that kept it from getting a salvage title.

Looks like I’ll be able to get it going with a fender and all the lights and grill stuff.

FD7B6485-1E3A-4A03-ACE1-4DB8119D4AB6.jpeg

9700B77A-DDD3-4771-9C4E-F44E06410A95.jpeg

83AB8CDA-1A6D-4F99-AFFA-E3AF0EEAAF69.jpeg

Did it kill the Lexus?
Glad lil Grogan is ok.

The Slee bumper was amazing.

Yeah. Lexus is dead. Toyota is alive.

Such a great truck

If you have a good one with lots of
Mods, consider a stated value policy.
$7500 would have totaled This one

If I may, what happened and who was deemed at fault?

Berkley hooked a left turn on solid green.

Incoming had a solid head of steam and also the green light.

The kid is at fault. Insurance determines. Cops don’t.
Ok, was looking at both pics and was curious, she’s safe, that’s most important.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom