FJ CRUISER @ S.O.R (not silver) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

what's that thing in picture 30? I didn't realise that it was so short. I'm still not too impressed, what did you think about it in real life?

I believe that is the subwoofer. Toyota usually puts subs there in all suv's.

I think it looks pretty cool. The underside looks familiar.... only 16" shorter.

i hope they make a whole bunch of replacement rear tail lights, they stick out kind of far

FINALLY! Been waiting to see the cargo area, how the rear seats fold, and how the rear window works. The fairly flat cargo floor with rear seats down looks pretty good, but I wish they would have copied the way the rear seats are in the Element, they fold up and to the side (kinda like 3rd row 80/100 series) and are completely removeable, leaving a truly flat load floor and "cavernous" cargo area, oh well.

FirstToy said:
I believe that is the subwoofer. Toyota usually puts subs there in all suv's.

I think it looks pretty cool. The underside looks familiar.... only 16" shorter.

:confused: My dad's 80 didn't :confused: 93/94

welcome to 2005 dood ;)

76BigheadFJ40 said:
:confused: My dad's 80 didn't :confused: 93/94
Should have, though it was a little lower and integrated into the passenger side panel in the cargo area.

I can see a few things that will be a problem for some:

Rear lights will get bashed on trees

Snow country people will be beating the hell out of their windsheild wipers to make them work

Might be hard to build an arm rest (Tuffy). None there that I can see

When's that FJ going to be on Leon's show?

I'm thinking if your rear tail lights are close enough to being bashed you are probably not worried about the damage to a light becasue you will have already ripped off the bumper, fenderwells, and side mirrors. Early fj 40's had this same problem. Every time I when wheeling with them they would rip off the rear brake lights.

this is real slick and might be something offered for the FJ, wish there was one for the 100
http://www.truckvault.com/products/ps/others/consolevault.asp

dfmorse said:
I can see a few things that will be a problem for some:

Rear lights will get bashed on trees

Snow country people will be beating the hell out of their windsheild wipers to make them work

Might be hard to build an arm rest (Tuffy). None there that I can see

When's that FJ going to be on Leon's show?

Now who again was complaining that the new FJ was huge compaired to the old one?

018.jpg

It is looking better with each day... The rubber flooring is a big plus IMO, so it the 6-speed. I am working a few angles to be able to drive one soon. I will keep you all informed :)

I'd be willing to bet at least one FJ Cruiser will be Specterized in whatever way for the SEMA show. Few mods thrown on it, few accessories, etc.

shocker said:
I'd be willing to bet at least one FJ Cruiser will be Specterized in whatever way for the SEMA show. Few mods thrown on it, few accessories, etc.

Isn't there a show in CA. this weekend that the New FJ will be on display?

Ron D

That's it...

I've been telling myself I like it for a while now. I give up, it sucks. There are a few things I like about it, but it's just, ohhh fawk. I'll just take a 100.

That dash is hideous and the center console/stereo setup :confused: what were they thinking?

I hope I like it better when I see it in person, but damn... what a disappointment. :frown:

Any word on price yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom