Hand made Half doors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Half Doors

Nice, Ehsan. Got an idea about price yet?

Todd Bull.

Whaddabout a set of 1/2 doors for a Troopie? :D
TJDIV said:
Those doors are WAY too nice for that Cruiser. Send them to me immediately!!

Good Work man. If I had a 40 I'd be on it.

I do, however, have several guys in the club who'd be interested.

Ehsan,

How many of those do you have ready? Might throw a couple sets on the container coming over for Jeremy Higgins and Robert from Liquid Offroad if you have some and the price is right. Like wise if anyone has a request from Ehsan's part list let me know and I might be able to throw it in a container that we have coming over.

Jeremy

Ehsan sent me a PM earlier about price. He said $330-350/pair + shipping. I don't think that's firm yet. He's trying to decide if there is enough interest.

Individual shipping is at least a couple hundred dollars. Container shipping for the first load of soft tops probably cost us each just as much as individual shipping would have. But, there have been some other shipments and perhaps they have gotten the costs down. The more stuff you can pack in a container, the cheaper it is per item. Customs cost something like $125 each on the first shipment, and the customs people tore through the stuff pretty good. Perhaps Customs is not as much of a problem now that Ehsan is an experienced and recognized shipper.

Check with Jeremy (above) and Robert of Liquid-Offroad and Nolen Grogan about current shipping costs to the US. Keep in mind that you also have to get it from the port of entry to your place.

That's a good point that spotcruiser brings up about the port. The container that we have coming in will most likely come into Houston and then driven up to Dallas area. There would be additional shipping charges from Dallas unless you picked up. To give you an idea on individual shipping prices air shipping a soft top from Ehsan is $300 through DHL.

I believe the tailgates are about $300.

Here is Ehsan's parts website http://pi.com.pk/

Here are a few pics of some of the seats that Ehsan has availble too. I don't know how many he has ready to go.

lcseatsback.jpg

lcseats.jpg

lcseat.jpg

Romer said:
Nice,
Are you making them so a soft upper window could go in them?
Thank you for all the nice comments. I will pass them on to the mechanics.. Yes we are making the upper windows and I will be posting pics of those soon too.. Jeremy. I have one set ready for now but we can make more if you want some included in your shipment. And desertdude.. Yes I have a few of the tailgates ready with me right now also.
Ehsan

Those seats are awesome. Are they set up for right hand drive? Does it matter?

Herky said:
Are you doing early and late style doors?
Yes.. both types..

Ehsan, I see on your web page you make the solid lift tailgate and not the split 2 door swing type?
Yes we are making them too.. Just not mentioned on the site..

How much are the seat covers for a 1/3 2/3 bench type like what you show above?
Will check up the market and let you know..
Thanks
Ehsan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom