Rusty (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pigeaten

GOLD Star
Threads
My last pig, gonna get it running and enjoy what it is

IMG_6545.jpeg

IMG_6548.jpeg

IMG_6547.jpeg

IMG_6546.jpeg

Last edited:
Haven’t had much luck finding “money for nuthin’” and the chicks I’ve known haven’t come free. Well worth it, mostly, but certainly not free. And some have exceeded the $5,000 limit.

Haven’t had much luck finding “money for nuthin’” and the chicks I’ve known haven’t come free. Well worth it, mostly, but certainly not free. And some have exceeded the $5,000 limit.
Keep in mind this song was written in the 80's. Those chicks were free(ish) cuz people usually had a bag of booger sugar in their pocket. High addiction and low self worth was a perfect cocktail.

group·ie​

/ˈɡro͞opē/​

noun
  • 1.a person, especially a young woman, who regularly follows a pop music group or other celebrity in the hope of meeting or getting to know them: informal"he pulled a different groupie every night"

Not sure who Mandy is?
I was up in Brandon Dunes golfing for 5 days, in bar with my buddy, girl walks up and asks if I have a condom, I say no, she asked got any cocaine, I say no go away your bugging me. Her friend, a hot cougar comes sits next to me, says nothing, then leans over and says do you have any cocaine, I ask her if she’s related to the other girl, she says they’re friends, I say no condom, no cocaine, she leans over and asks if she can stay at our cabin, I say nope, bartender interrupted and looked at her and said, there is a taxi outside for you and your friend, if you don’t take it, you can ride with sheriff. The end

Told my wife about it, she looks at me and says, is that the whole story? Yes honey
Told her next time take a picture, my buddies were dying, they said my face was red as a beet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom