Wiper Motor Terminal Cover Reproduction (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm trying again to get these reproduced! Was close last time ( 2021) but due to health issues of the individual making them for me, it didn't eventuate.
I have another contact and it's at the 'see if it is possible?' stage at present. 🤞
CAD drawings submitted.
I'll keep you posted.

View attachment 3528370

View attachment 3528371

View attachment 3528372
Good to know you are doing this! I hadnt remembered this thread! I designed a cover and was about to make rubber ones! But I’ll step aside. All you. :beer:

I would shoot for a rubber with good UV resistance since it’s likely someone will run topless. I think in your case (the two options you listed) Viton would be better, but not sure if that would be a really costly option? Viton is tough stuff! :) Both TPU and Silione should provide good UV resistance. Each would require a different manufacturing method. We are experimenting with these methods in house on other projects. Fun times! :)

Love all your work so excited to see you take this to the finish line. :cheers:

I would shoot for a rubber with good UV resistance since it’s likely someone will run topless. I think in your case (the two options you listed) Viton would be better, but not sure if that would be a really costly option? Viton is tough stuff! :) Both TPU and Silione should provide good UV resistance. Each would require a different manufacturing method. We are experimenting with these methods in house on other projects. Fun times! :)

Love all your work so excited to see you take this to the finish line. :cheers:
I'll get costings and compare.
Yes! Definitely want to be UV resistant

Ok. Back in the game!
I should have these, made out of EPDM Rubber, in about 6 Weeks.
Exactly as per oem design. These are moulded, not printed.

Iso 03.JPG

Iso 01.JPG

Iso 02.JPG

Excited for these! Excellent work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom