Did you ride today? (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Another great day of riding before the work week begins and the weather turns later this week.

IMG_1369.jpeg

IMG_1371.jpeg

your desert riding has inspired me. my wife and i have booked a trip with our bikes to vegas (easiest fights from where we live) in the spring. gonna stay in henderson and try some of the trails in the area! super pumped to try a new area and style of riding out. tubeless tires will be a must!!

Last edited:
you’re desert riding has inspired me. my wife and i have booked a trip with our bikes to vegas (easiest fights from where we live) in the spring. gonna stay in henderson and try some of the trails in the area! super pumped to try a new area and style of riding out. tubeless tires will be a must!!

Awesome! If you make it down here would love to show you the terrain and area!

Onur! That out and back profile is impressive! How does 'Em do that sweet jump on the return with no suspension???

Didn't have a lot of gas in the tank today. But it hurt in a good cathartic way. :D
IMG_7535.jpg

This moment was brought to you by Biscoff Cookies. "Biscoff, the cookie that proves not everything short and stubby is a disappointment!"

This moment was brought to you by Biscoff Cookies. "Biscoff, the cookie that proves not everything short and stubby is a disappointment
You might consider swapping the Biscoff for a Celsius or popping a few bloks, may get a little more bang for the buck in energy lol.

Trying to beat the storm that didn’t seem to show up. Ended up being a warm sloppy late fat bike ride.
1706969099234.png

Backing off the last year but keeping with it 16 months straight. Most miles on the Yeti, amazing how these newer bikes hold up to the abuse.
IMG_5840.png
IMG_5839.png

You might consider swapping the Biscoff for a Celsius or popping a few bloks, may get a little more bang for the buck in energy lol.
Hahaha, yeah the cookie is definitely not an energy dense snack. It wasn’t a very long ride so I didn’t pack much in the way of legit energy snacks. :) It hit the spot.

your desert riding has inspired me. my wife and i have booked a trip with our bikes to vegas (easiest fights from where we live) in the spring. gonna stay in henderson and try some of the trails in the area! super pumped to try a new area and style of riding out. tubeless tires will be a must!!
There are some great "flat land" trails out to the South West of Vegas. I lived there for a couple years and rode out here often as I lived very near the road that passes this trailhead. Never tried anything to the south or east in Henderson, but I'm sure there are tons of trails out that way too.

Here is the parking lot/trailhead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom