Since we need one.... The Club Chat Thread!!! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AJ's '87 with the Aussie 5speed. Getting a LS swap and cleaned up. Should be real nice when all done. City and fire road Cruiser, not trail and snow. He has the 4Runner for that.

Finally had a chance to go look at the snow pack, looks like dense healthy five feet in the road!

20230415_195304.jpg

It sounds like fun. I wouldn't run the trail in the 100's unless I could start early.. I am a definite maybe. Don't tell Doug, he'll go in on Monday and take the best spot!

Sounds fun, pending my work schedule. Been wanting to run it with my Runner. Maybe as well.

I’m definitely in the mix for this, also depending on work schedule

Just happened into this group, I’ve got a 200 and live in the Rogue Valley, didn’t think we had a Cruiser crew around here.

- Andy

View attachment 3329882
That's a nice Cruiser. There are a few Cruisers in the area, plus all the 1st and 2nd gen trucks and 4Runners I see

Thanks, it's on its way to being a classic. I see loads of 4Runners around, LCs now and again, more 80s and 100s. Nice to know some of us congregate now and again.

Last edited:
We do get together for some wrenching parties too. Send me a message on here if you're interested in more info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom