Since we need one.... The Club Chat Thread!!! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone have a recommendation for a good shade tree mechanic or shop that can install a TT hidden winch mount and winch on my 200? (I’m in Medford, don’t mind a little travel but Rogue Valley-ish preferred).

put this guy back together today.
replaced a couple of brushes because of a broken stud.
the new chyna brushes did not fit first try.

this is a Ramsey RE8000. it was kindly donated by friends of uncle sam.
government waste is reeeal.

20240126_140922.jpg

20240126_134041.jpg

20240126_134053.jpg

20240126_130233.jpg

20240126_123149.jpg

Sold my old Tercel... I wanted it gone, sold it to this guy for 800$. 212k, I hope nobody gives him close to that price...

Yes! Looks like you have a little more room to trim if needed.

Once you get use to the less feedback from the front, you'll love the three link. So much free'r and plush, now you have me looking at coilovers and bumps again..

Late spring snow run soon anyone?

Yes! Looks like you have a little more room to trim if needed.

Once you get use to the less feedback from the front, you'll love the three link. So much free'r and plush, now you have me looking at coilovers and bumps again..

Late spring snow run soon anyone?
I've trimmed a lot. If it needs more, I'll trim some more. It's only metal:rofl: But yes, it definitely feels more numb up front, and the hydro assist exagerates that a bit. I'll get used to it eventually

Ha! Its funny how much time it takes to trim and kind of re-seal. Once I did mine, I realized that I made a mistake only going to 37's!

Another great part is not destroying bushings, and bending radius arms. I might be getting softer in my old age, but doubt I'll be bending lowers like I did factory arms.

If anyone is interested, Travis and I are heading up either the 20rd towards Dutchman or little applegate towards wrangle.

Leaving Ruch market at just about the worse time to go, 5:30... fingers crossed for some decent conditions, probably one of our last trips for snow this season.

Four hours later, this is what a 4rnr and 80 look like at the Wrangle camp shelter at 10pm. Really good snow once it cooled off, and only a couple hairy spots. Good times! Going back in a pair of weeks to camp for the night.

20240419_220209.jpg

Rig? Locker(s)? Winch? Tires? Comfortable with airing down to single digits?

33s would be a challenge, and there's on ditch crossing on a bad side hill that usually eats the rig on 315s that goes with us.

Rig? Locker(s)? Winch? Tires? Comfortable with airing down to single digits?

33s would be a challenge, and there's on ditch crossing on a bad side hill that usually eats the rig on 315s that goes with us.
200 series, 2.5” lift, center locked, winch going on shortly. Not sure about single digit PSI, been down to 12-15 without issue. Decently experienced and know how to pick my lines, but I do hate being the guy holding things up. If I’m going to be the least capable rig I try for it not the be by a big distance. I’d give a go though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom