Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I put a full length rack on my 2013 Trail and just haven’t used it like I thought I would. Most of what I’ve changed about the vehicle have been useful and more or less practical. A few times though… I’ve found something I thought would be necessary hasn’t been and I’m trying to keep it all necessary and functional without detracting from its daily use. All mods are a balance. This rack has ended up throwing that balance off for me although it’s an amazing rack.

Another long shot here, the 10-13 Trail specific rack has been discontinued by Toyota and I can’t find it anywhere in the world. MegaZip, partsouq and others.

I'm looking to find the OEM roof rails and cross bars from the 10-13 Trail 4Runner. I also need all of the hardware.

I've got a full length Eezi-Awn roof rack and awning currently and am looking to go back to stock.

I'd also be willing to swap my rack for the OEM one, with some cash included maybe? I'm open to discussion and options.

If you know of have or see this rack pictures please reach out!

Thanks!

IMG_20190715_164209.jpeg

UPDATE: Found one. I found a wrecking yard in NV that has a 13 Trail 4runner with rack and all ready to go. No damage too.

Last edited:
Ha! I wouldn’t be surprised if that thing was buried miles from the road - I’m pretty sure I lost it when I hit a deep running wash in the midst of a flash flood, that also almost swallowed @bwesty ’s power wagon on 35s 😆

But yeah… someone someday may wonder where it came from. 🤷🏻‍♂️
update: did not find.
found plenty of awesome adventure, though. Hi-Lift jack came out three times. Once to adjust my rear bumper, once to change buddy's flat tire, and once (several applications) to get a Jeep Compass out of a pretty spectacular high-center fix.

Gray color passenger side sun visor removed from 1993 FZJ80.

$50 pick up
$75 shipped
+ 3% PayPal fee if applies
still available ?

yes, I will get into town on the 10th - check your PM for my cell phone number

Wanted - LX470 rear passenger door. White would be great, but any color is good as long as its straight. My mom had a mishap with her 2000 lx that fortunately was isolated to the door itself.

Wanted: Looking for weights/exercise equipment.

Dumbbells, bars, elliptical machine, rowing machine, treadmill, etc.

Gym in Patagonia is closing soon and I need to build my own gym at house.

Let me know what you have!

Thanks.
-onur

Wanted: Looking for weights/exercise equipment.

Dumbbells, bars, elliptical machine, rowing machine, treadmill, etc.

Gym in Patagonia is closing soon and I need to build my own gym at house.

Let me know what you have!

Thanks.
-onur

I have a treadmill I listed as free but it's in San Diego. I can hold it for you if you are interested and are in the area for some reason.

I get my exercise jumping to conclusions. :doh:

I get my exercise jumping to conclusions. :doh:

Got my exercise moving and installing treadmill and elliptical in a spare bedroom. They get used regularly just not by be. My exercise for today was moving these from the back of a cruiser they were stored into a garage with no room. But all my transmissions and transfer cases are getting closer together.
PXL_20230506_011223470.MP.jpg

Got my exercise moving and installing treadmill and elliptical in a spare bedroom. They get used regularly just not by be. My exercise for today was moving these from the back of a cruiser they were stored into a garage with no room. But all my transmissions and transfer cases are getting closer together.

Are you selling them?

Are you selling them?

Those are weights to keep in shape. Had most of those thirty years. Not sure why you asked, didn't think you owned any Land Cruiser older than a 80 series? Even then the 80 series was token with yours a hoard of 100 series. Everything there predates the 60 series.

Those are weights to keep in shape. Had most of those thirty years. Not sure why you asked, didn't think you owned any Land Cruiser older than a 80 series? Even then the 80 series was token with yours a hoard of 100 series. Everything there predates the 60 series.
I have friends with 40 series. You are welcome to hoard my 100 series. Everything is for sale.

View attachment 3315779

1683393758505.jpeg

I have friends with 40 series. You are welcome to hoard my 100 series. Everything is for sale.

So you have everything listed for sale or for the right price everything for sale? Someone wants to buy early Land Cruiser project, I have them. Early in 1962 or older.

So you have everything listed for sale or for the right price everything for sale? Someone wants to buy early Land Cruiser project, I have them. Early in 1962 or older.

I don't have everything listed for sale because I am actually driving them but if you think I am hoarding them then I would be happy to transfer the hoardership to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom