Ko2 size on lx470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all
I have 2004 lx 470 that I lifted 2” what size ko2 would y’all recommend to be a little higher than stock but not to much loss of fuel I was considering 266/65/18

The 265/65/18 is about the same height as stock (31”) and is narrower. Most people go with a 275/70/18 (about a 33” tire), or 275/65/18. I went with a 265/70/18, a taller and skinnier tire.

The 265/65/18 is about the same height as stock (31”) and is narrower. Most people go with a 275/70/18 (about a 33” tire), or 275/65/18. I went with a 265/70/18, a taller and skinnier tire.
How has the truck reacted to the larger tire I have 33 /1050 on my tj which they don’t make in 18”
I was considering the 265 it’s the same with on my Trd pro 4Runner I like that width. The tires are way heavier than the mics that are on there now but it really needs a set of ko2
Thanks
Daniel

go with 275/70/18

275/70 is what I run on a stock setup. I might consider 285/65 as an alternative. Either way you can't go wrong.

Hey all
I have 2004 lx 470 that I lifted 2” what size ko2 would y’all recommend to be a little higher than stock but not to much loss of fuel I was considering 266/65/18
I also say the 275/70 is a must to properly fill the fender well especially with the lift. Worrying about a possible fraction of mpg difference is a moot point if you already own a hundy. Also, the 2" lift will affect the mpg more than a 33" tire, imo.

Last edited:
I also say the 275/70 is a must to properly fill the fender well especially with the lift. Worrying about a possible fraction of mpg difference is a moot point if you alredy own a hundy. Also, the 2" lift will affect the mpg more than a 33" tire, imo.
Thanks for the reply I really like the 33 on my tj I probably will go in that direction. The lifted comment is true I was more concerned about the the increase in gear ratio versus drivability .

Dan

What would push your towards the 285/65 over the 275/70?
I went with the 265/70/18 this is close to the tire on my Trd pro which I enjoy. Thanks for all the advice it was very helpful. I have also found all the treads about speaker up grades very helpful 😊 and to the almost a gentleman that feels I have to few posts well I’m absolutely positive that you have way fewer posts in the game of life than most otherwise helping others wouldn’t be such a burden. Again thanks to all .

I went with the 265/70/18 this is close to the tire on my Trd pro which I enjoy. Thanks for all the advice it was very helpful. I have also found all the treads about speaker up grades very helpful 😊 and to the almost a gentleman that feels I have to few posts well I’m absolutely positive that you have way fewer posts in the game of life than most otherwise helping others wouldn’t be such a burden. Again thanks to all .
Awesome, thanks for the feedback! Agree, ton of great stuff on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom