Parting Out Franklin, TN - 1998 100 Series - gray/tan (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No worries, I tracked one down here in the classifieds. I recommend using it yourself, it's huge compared to the CD changer version!

No worries, I tracked one down here in the classifieds. I recommend using it yourself, it's huge compared to the CD changer version!
Good deal - thanks for letting me know!

Front Wiper arms (pair) available?

Front Wiper arms (pair) available?
Ah yes I think I do have those still - should be easy to get to and ship fairly quickly. I'll drop you a PM with price and details.

Ah yes I think I do have those still - should be easy to get to and ship fairly quickly. I'll drop you a PM with price and details.
Sounds good!

Do you have the front windshield side moldings? should be two pieces on either side. thanks!

Still have wheels? I need one 16" OEM wheel.

Rear AC ceiling vents? Just need one as well.

Any chance you'd sell a rear seat headrest?

Still have wheels? I need one 16" OEM wheel.

Rear AC ceiling vents? Just need one as well.

Any chance you'd sell a rear seat headrest?
wheels are gone. didnt have rear AC (my kids reminded me constantly in the summer lol). Sure I'll sell a rear headrest - which one are you looking for? (Can't remember off hand if they're all the same. I think I have them listed around $60 each.

3rd row seat adjustment lever still available? Can't find one anywhere.
If it's part of the seat I should have it, although i may just keep the 3rd seats whole...

Curious if you have and what condition the trans cooler lines are in- specifically the ones that mount in front of the trans cooler

A100CA2F-7E04-4C7C-9056-2C87F59DD561.jpeg

Would you have this fuse cover? It's attached to the + side of the battery next to the regular fuse box. I just need the cover. I think I see it in post 4
Thanks
6C4B4538-4DE5-475E-AD9A-8B203F658F03.jpeg

Have the antenna?

Got pics of the front console panel?

Howdy, any chance you have the wiring harness that goes down the passenger side of the car from front to rear and works with the rear diff and brakes....mine drooped down and got fried by my muffler.
Thanks!

Do you have OEM radio by chance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom