Parting Out Franklin, TN - 1998 100 Series - gray/tan (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What stereo and ac controls does it have?
Its got the non LED screen console but I'm keeping to use in my lx to get rid of that awful early 2000s technology screen one day.

Howdy, any chance you have the wiring harness that goes down the passenger side of the car from front to rear and works with the rear diff and brakes....mine drooped down and got fried by my muffler.
Thanks!
I do have the complete wiring harness, ill have to dig it out and figure out which part it is you are looking for. I'll get back with you.

Middle seat head rests?
I think I sold one, but have the other two. Shoot me a PM with your zip code and ill get a shipping estimate and price, and some pics.

Would you have this fuse cover? It's attached to the + side of the battery next to the regular fuse box. I just need the cover. I think I see it in post 4
Thanks
View attachment 3248830
yep i should have that, let me dig it up. shoot me a pm with your zip and ill get pics, shipping estimate, and price.

How is the body just in front of the passenger rear tire? I'm looking for a section of the rocker panel and wheel arch. It would need to be cut out. TIA

How is the body just in front of the passenger rear tire? I'm looking for a section of the rocker panel and wheel arch. It would need to be cut out. TIA
body is already gone.

If anyone is waiting on me for a reply for anything I'm out for a bit dealing with some family medical stuff. Will check on things when it settles down. Sorry for any delay.

Parting out my wrecked 1998 100 series. Gray w/tan interior. Flopped and hit a telephone pole on left D pillar. Some stuff is gone but lots left. Reply here for what you are looking for (so others can see what's still available or not) and I'll PM you a price.

UPDATE 2022-11-27: I updated prices below. If you don't see what you need shoot me a PM or reply to the thread. I still have a good bit of stuff left!

Edit 2022-08-10: I'll be steadily updating this top post with a price / availability list. Everything is OBO - if you don't like my price, make me an offer! My pricing approach is to target bottom end of used market. The more you buy the more you'll save. If I owe you a response please feel free to ping me again, either on this thread or via PM. Or if you are looking for something not on the list here please ask!

Edit 2022-05-26: I'm still working through all the order requests I've gotten. If you are waiting on me to respond AND you want me to bring parts to GSMTR (really just for things that aren't easily or inexpensively shippable like seats, door cards, etc) then please follow up with me and let me know and i'll get you a price, and try to work your order in before then.

Edit 2022-05-18: Im processing a lot of requests for parts/prices and anticipate having those back in a day or so. If you HAVE heard back from me initially then I have you on my list and will respond soon. All pictures will be posted on this mud thread.

Couple of notes:
  • Will ship reasonable items on your dime
  • Will not ship larger items (doors, seats, etc)
  • Once we agree on a price and you pay, your order becomes my top priority. I will not take payment unless I can ship within a few days.
  • Truck has about 225k miles, was very clean and not wheeled much
  • This is not my full time job - I will respond but might take a few days.
  • Paypal, venmo, zelle, or cash all accepted
  • If you are going to a local cruiser event near me I may be there - great for delivering bigger stuff. Or I can probably meet up in the Nashville area if the order is large enough.

Parts available
Part(s)PriceComments
Door panel/card - front$275 eain great shape
Door panel/card - rear$225 eain great shape
Door outer shells - right side$200 eacomplete outer door shells (sheet metal) - local pickup/meetup only - no rust
Door outer shells - left side (dented)$100 eaminor dents from wreck - but very functional still - no rust
Power steering pump
Power steering reservoir
Power steering lines (hard and soft)
$150Pump was working great when removed, no noises, hard and soft lines in great shape
Rear factory bumper w both mud flaps$75bumper has a smudge mark on it
Front console Panel (58804-60131)$100
Brake calipers (OEM)$80 eahave all 4, in good working order
Alternator$125
Front splash shield (metal one)$75
Upper dash "pad"$400in great shape
Brake rotors - front and rear$40 eaall are in great shape
Passenger front seat$250bottom cushion recovered w new leather a few years ago - in great shape! all power controls and heater work
Rear seat (larger side)$350in great shape
Gas tank$350rust free

Parts already gone:
  • Steering wheel
  • ARB Front Bull bar
  • Winch
  • Roof Rack
  • engine
  • sunroof
  • front end bits (headlights, radiator, etc)
  • front diff
  • rear axle
  • brake booster
  • sliders
  • exhaust/cats
  • AC condenser and lines
  • horns
  • front fenders and grill
  • rear spoiler
  • hood
  • front driver seat
  • left airbag
  • wheel spacers
  • OME lift kit
  • rear driveshaft/UJoints
  • Gas tank skid
I am in need of a oil cooler pipe. This is located at the front of the engine runs from the thermostat to the oil cooler at filter. This part is discontinued so I am desperate to find one I live in Statesville NC 28677

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom