Parting Out 2000 100 Series - Parts or needs engine R/R (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
2000 series 100 LC with 308K and I have owned the vehicle since '02. Unfortunately, I did not identify a blown water pump and the engine seized. Significant mechanical additions/changes were made at the 248K mi point (2016). This would be an EXCELLENT vehicle for an engine replacement but I lack the knowledge to do it myself and the finances to have it done. Here is a list but I'm certain I will leave off some items:

* ARB Front bumper w/ integrated fog lights - two years old and in like new condition
* PIAA lights (not fog!) w/ a range of greater than 1 mile
* BFG KO2 tires driven ~ 8K miles (size is OEM; not oversized)
* Rear CURVED LED light bar that will illuminate ~140 degrees at rear of vehicle
* Entire vehicle exterior repainted with black, Line X brand truck bed liner. Zero dents/dings on any body panels
* All lights (int & ext) and buttons work and show little to no wear on them.
* Door locks work w/ drivers' side, rear exception
* All window regulators work
* Sunroof does not work and has been sealed shut
* A/C & heat are perfect (and I live in Texas where it's either hot AF or cold AS)
* Front two seats are covered with new-ish Duluth brand seat covers (same as the underwear people and they are exceedingly tough!)
* Transmission had fluid changed @ 100K intervals but zero work done to tranny

The following mechanical work was performed in 2016 because the vehicle became my daily driver. All the following changes were carried out strictly as preventive maintenance.
* Both front axles (L/R) replaced
* Main drive line replaced to rear (There was a slight shudder at ~ 53 mph - 61 mph and this replacement fixed shudder)
* Upper and lower ball joints replaced
* Front differential replaced with newly rebuilt unit
* Rear differential replaced with newly rebuilt unit
* Front struts and rear shocks replaced with Bilstein HD equipment
* Rear springs replaced with Old Man Emu (ARB) HD springs (3.5" lift)

I hope someone will purchase the vehicle and replace the engine but that is certainly your decision.

Price: $3,500.00 FOB Beaumont, TX (65 miles E of Houston)

john.swift@att.net

IMG_6138.jpg

IMG_6150.jpg

IMG_6154.jpg

IMG_6155.jpg

IMG_6156.jpg

2000 series 100 LC with 308K and I have owned the vehicle since '02. Unfortunately, I did not identify a blown water pump and the engine seized. Significant mechanical additions/changes were made at the 248K mi point (2016). This would be an EXCELLENT vehicle for an engine replacement but I lack the knowledge to do it myself and the finances to have it done. Here is a list but I'm certain I will leave off some items:

* ARB Front bumper w/ integrated fog lights - two years old and in like new condition
* PIAA lights (not fog!) w/ a range of greater than 1 mile
* BFG KO2 tires driven ~ 8K miles (size is OEM; not oversized)
* Rear CURVED LED light bar that will illuminate ~140 degrees at rear of vehicle
* Entire vehicle exterior repainted with black, Line X brand truck bed liner. Zero dents/dings on any body panels
* All lights (int & ext) and buttons work and show little to no wear on them.
* Door locks work w/ drivers' side, rear exception
* All window regulators work
* Sunroof does not work and has been sealed shut
* A/C & heat are perfect (and I live in Texas where it's either hot AF or cold AS)
* Front two seats are covered with new-ish Duluth brand seat covers (same as the underwear people and they are exceedingly tough!)
* Transmission had fluid changed @ 100K intervals but zero work done to tranny

The following mechanical work was performed in 2016 because the vehicle became my daily driver. All the following changes were carried out strictly as preventive maintenance.
* Both front axles (L/R) replaced
* Main drive line replaced to rear (There was a slight shudder at ~ 53 mph - 61 mph and this replacement fixed shudder)
* Upper and lower ball joints replaced
* Front differential replaced with newly rebuilt unit
* Rear differential replaced with newly rebuilt unit
* Front struts and rear shocks replaced with Bilstein HD equipment
* Rear springs replaced with Old Man Emu (ARB) HD springs (3.5" lift)

I hope someone will purchase the vehicle and replace the engine but that is certainly your decision.

Price: $3,500.00 FOB Beaumont, TX (65 miles E of Houston)

john.swift@att.net

View attachment 3519862

View attachment 3519863

View attachment 3519864

View attachment 3519865

View attachment 3519866
Sent you an email John. I’m in DFW and have a complementary build.

Is this a part out or whole vehicle sale? If part out, do you have the driver side window/lock switch bezel available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom