Parting Out Franklin, TN - 1998 100 Series - gray/tan (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Would you happen to have a clock spring and intermediate shaft still hanging around? If so what would you like for those items?
i do have the clock spring, don't think i have the intermediate shaft. I'll drop you a PM!

Would you be able to get to the brackets for the 3rd row seating? I need the complete set. The previous owner took them out I guess. I could use the trim pieces/covers if they didn't break.

Thanks!

Jason

Would you be able to get to the brackets for the 3rd row seating? I need the complete set. The previous owner took them out I guess. I could use the trim pieces/covers if they didn't break.

Thanks!

Jason
I should have all of that except the right side trim piece that I just sold. I'll dig it all up tomorrow with pics and prices and PM you.

Hi, Do you have the AC amplifier still? How about the actuator for the fresh/recirulating air? Driver's seatbelt? Thanks!

Hi, Do you have the AC amplifier still? How about the actuator for the fresh/recirulating air? Driver's seatbelt? Thanks!
Is AC amplifier only for rear AC models? Mine didn't have rear AC.

I should still have the actuator - do you have a picture or part number so I can find it more quickly?

Both front seat belts are gone.

I didn't see it sold on the home page, did you still have the AC controls for sale?
I'm going to keep those for now - I might retrofit into my 07 lx470 to get rid of that glorious futuristic nav screen.

Front passenger seat still available. $300 OBO.

Good condition, no tears in leather. Impression seen in picture will disappear (it's been stacked up for a bit), a little leather cleaning and conditioning will make it look really great again. Bottom cushion was professionally recovered maybe 6 years ago. All power stuff works and includes headrest.

Happy to hold it for a deposit. Can meet up an a cruiser event if you are not local (I'm in greater Nashville area).

PXL_20221025_232610206.jpg
PXL_20221025_232604858.jpg
PXL_20221025_232551657.jpg
PXL_20221025_232459582.jpg

Middle row left side still available - $400 OBO.

Good condition, no tears in leather. A little leather cleaning and conditioning will make it look really great again. Missing center headrest, includes middle seat belt. Everything is clean and works great.

Happy to hold it for a deposit. Can meet up an a cruiser event if you are not local (in greater nashville area).

PXL_20221025_232244255.jpg
PXL_20221025_232248974.jpg
PXL_20221025_232254340.jpg
PXL_20221025_232358660.jpg
PXL_20221025_232402599.jpg

May have missed it buy do you still have gas tank skidplate? Do you know if it'll fit on '04? Ship to 02806.

I do still have it and it's rust free, but had a guy put a deposit on it but that was many months back and he's gone silent. Let me ping him again.... And let's figure out if it'll fit your 04. I'm not sure off the top of my head.

I do still have it and it's rust free, but had a guy put a deposit on it but that was many months back and he's gone silent. Let me ping him again.... And let's figure out if it'll fit your 04. I'm not sure off the top of my head.
Sounds good.

Was this factory locked? I’m looking for the locker control box 8953360090, labeled “4 wheel drive control” would’ve been mounted under the dash on the passenger side.

@tone33, do you have the OEM stereo head unit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom